+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Hello everyone. My CoPR expired in Feb 2021. My remedicals passed 21 Oct. I haven't received any update since then. I was wondering what is the ADR that some of you have been requested to send?
Is it a police certificate or something else?
After remedicals, its mostly PPR for almost everyone. Pattern is that people get an email saying "We need some document from you, check application" they login and in the messages section they see the PPR.

Reactions: Titanium

Kalika18

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a COPR which is valid till May 6th 2022. I am currently not interested in moving to Canada permanently and want to simply do a soft landing. Do you think that I can do a soft landing via air and leave in a week. ? I am in Germany and cannot do a soft landing via road from the US. I am also fully vaccinated since July so should be able to escape the quarantine with some luck

Many thanks.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a COPR which is valid till May 6th 2022. I am currently not interested in moving to Canada permanently and want to simply do a soft landing. Do you think that I can do a soft landing via air and leave in a week. ? I am in Germany and cannot do a soft landing via road from the US. I am also fully vaccinated since July so should be able to escape the quarantine with some luck

Many thanks.
There have been few posts on this forum of people doing a soft landing but i have not read details as such.
Since travel restrictions have been lifted, and visitors are allowed, its my opinion that soft landing should not be a problem. But I would wait for other members here to advise as well.
All the best.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
There have been few posts on this forum of people doing a soft landing but i have not read details as such.
Since travel restrictions have been lifted, and visitors are allowed, its my opinion that soft landing should not be a problem. But I would wait for other members here to advise as well.
All the best.
Hi,

Any update after UE?

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello all!

After my re-medicals, I got an email saying 'We are waiting to hear from you! ' and the email said 'we need something from you to continue processing your application.'

When I opened my account I had a request letter. The letter has all sorts of things. It is asking for my passport and if there are any changes in my circumstances. It has also given me a link to check if I need a visa. So I am slightly confused. Is this PPR?

Moreover, the first time around I received PPR I got the passport request in an email form and the email said 'Ready for Visa'
It is different this time around though. I'll get in touch with VFS to confirm too but thought I'll ask here. Is this what a PPR looks like now?

Thanks!

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Hello all!

After my re-medicals, I got an email saying 'We are waiting to hear from you! ' and the email said 'we need something from you to continue processing your application.'

When I opened my account I had a request letter. The letter has all sorts of things. It is asking for my passport and if there are any changes in my circumstances. It has also given me a link to check if I need a visa. So I am slightly confused. Is this PPR?

Moreover, the first time around I received PPR I got the passport request in an email form and the email said 'Ready for Visa'
It is different this time around though. I'll get in touch with VFS to confirm too but thought I'll ask here. Is this what a PPR looks like now?

Thanks!
Yes this is PPR, congrats!! What is your VO?

Reactions: VVV62 and Aruleesee

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello all!

Thanks!
Ohh wow congratulations!! Are u PNP or FSW outlander. I hope IRCC hasn’t forgotten outlanders!!!!