Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Thanks! I am FSW PNP Outlander. I truly hope they give out PPRs to everyone! I see a few Outlanders (no PNP) with PPRs on fb groups too. I hope you get yours real soon! All the best!!
Thanks. I wish so too!!! I think most folks who are getting PPRs are either PNPs or family reunification applicants at least in this group. Not sure otherwise.

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I m in a sad situation and feel clueless about what to do or what to expect.
till now I still did not receive the UE nor medical instructions. and my file is still in the "Approved" status meaning it is still closed.

I once emailed the Cairo VO after my CoPR expiry by few days and received their generic reply which ends with that "I do not need to contact them again"
3 weeks ago I raised a webform to IRCC, they replied after 5 days that I better contact my VO directly. which I did 2 weeks ago and still did not receive a reply from them. I tried to contact them by phone but the agent who answered the phone said we do not answer application inquiries by phone, and I should send an email and wait. !!!

I do not know why my application is not reopened yet. and do not know what I can do about it.
is it possible that they may not contact me ever and not renew my CoPR?
everybody here -and in other Social media groups- received the UE or medical instructions and many received their PPR too :(

timeline: AOR August 2020 - CoPR November 2020 - Expired August 2021

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: newbulu and gtcan19

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
I m in a sad situation and feel clueless about what to do or what to expect.
till now I still did not receive the UE nor medical instructions. and my file is still in the "Approved" status meaning it is still closed.

I once emailed the Cairo VO after my CoPR expiry by few days and received their generic reply which ends with that "I do not need to contact them again"
2 weeks ago I raised a webform to IRCC, they replied after 5 days that I better contact my VO directly. which I did 2 weeks ago and still did not receive a reply from them. I tried to contact them by phone but the agent who answered the phone said we do not answer application inquiries by phone, and I should send an email and wait. !!!

I do not know why my application is not reopened yet. and do not know what I can do about it.
is it possible that they may not contact me ever and not renew my CoPR?
everybody here -and in other Social media groups- received the UE or medical instructions and many received their PPR too :(

timeline: AOR August 2020 - CoPR November 2020 - Expired August 2021
listen don't lose hope, we have been waiting fo along time. Our copr got expired in March and in October we received the re med request. I think IRCC is just extremely and excruciatingly slow. They are prioritising inland applications , students and work permit visa. Hang on you might hear things in sometime.

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
listen don't lose hope, we have been waiting fo along time. Our copr got expired in March and in October we received the re med request. I think IRCC is just extremely and excruciatingly slow. They are prioritising inland applications , students and work permit visa. Hang on you might hear things in sometime.
Thank you for your support
I understand the waiting time. but what made me concerned is reading reports from outland applicants with a very similar timelines -AOR Aug and Sept 2020 and expired in July, Aug, Sept 2021- received the UE or medical instructions.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I understand the waiting time. but what made me concerned is reading reports from outland applicants with a very similar timelines -AOR Aug and Sept 2020 and expired in July, Aug, Sept 2021- received the UE or medical instructions.
It can be unnerving seeing others progress, and not be able to understand the logic being used, but just stay calm and positive. Believe that Its gonna happen in the right time. Else you will just get anxious.

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hi
This question is regarding travel from south africa after regaining new copr. With the new omnicron variant and new travel restrictions in place what happens to the extended copr that will get expired soon? Will there be another extension

Last edited:

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi
This question is regarding travel from south africa after regaining new copr. With the new omnicron variant and new travel restrictions in place what happens to the extended copr that will get expired soon? Will there be another extension
Hopefully they will make adjustment for that and will make update in coming days. If applicants can`t travel due to restriction imposed by Canadian government then they must & should provide extension for all affected applicants. Some more delay and again medical for many.

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
you are not alone in this. AOR DEC-2019, COPR expired - sept 2021, waiting for UE.

Reactions: Ahmed_2001

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hopefully they will make adjustment for that and will make update in coming days. If applicants can`t travel due to restriction imposed by Canadian government then they must & should provide extension for all affected applicants. Some more delay and again medical for many.
I really pray this cycle of travel restrictions do not start all over again.