Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi ,
FSW-O
My Visa expired in August 2020.
Want to still immigrate e-mail on 19 April 2021
Got re-medical request on June 28, 2021
Completed re-medicals on July 20, 2021

Raised 3 webforms since then only to received generic replies. Re-medicals not yet updated in GC key.

Any one is same boat?
are you post march 18?

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My COPR expired in Dec'20 and today only I received the request for passport submission. Until now I have been submitting it physically in Pune VFS but currently I am not in Pune so can anyone please suggest how and where I should submit my passports.
Looking for some guidance else I might have to travel to Pune to submit passports.

TIA
Please share your inputs on this

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Please share your inputs on this
Vfs isnt open to submit the passports directly till now. Its all done by courier. (Unless things hv changed in the past few days )
So whr u r isnt an issue at all as long as your area is serviceable by bluedart.
Go to vfs website and raise a webform for submission of passports.. read up a few pages back to knw in advance wht documents u will require. Dont frgt the photos. Enter your current address for pickup.
In the courier and sms form (among the documents to be submitted) u cn fill another or the same address depending on whr u want the passport to return to. U cn also enter the details of another person in the " vfs 3rd party permission form" if u want someone else to get the passport on your behalf whn its returned back (again via bluedart).
So whr u r right now doesnt really matter as long as u hv bluedarts service in the area. Else u will hv to drop it off n pick up at the nearest bluedart office as per instructions.
Personally, i had submitted my passport pre covid in chennai.. now i submitted from kerala. No issue. I also collected my husbands passport. His was picked up from chennai. It was delivered to kerala cause we filled the required forms like tht.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Finally got my "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada?" email today.
COPR: December 3rd, 2020
COPR expiry: March 29th, 2021

Do you guys have a general idea of how soon IRCC will let me do the re-med and such?
It’s almost a month I responded to this email. No further updates. Hopefully we all get to hear something soon.

Last edited:

w_P

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hi. Just wanted to confirm from those who recently traveled to Canada that whether travelers are required to undertake a PCR test at the transit as well before taking flight directly to Canada. Thank you in advance.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
@InterstellarImmigrant @idhar_chicha - Is your GCkey profile still showing "Your action is required" after generation of counterfoil? Did you upload the passport after getting the stamped passport back?
I had actually submitted a scanned copy of my passport before the counterfoil was generated. I noticed only after submitting my passport for stamping that we need to upload a latest scanned copy of our passport as well, so I uploaded whatever pictures of pages I could find and added flight ticket screenshots in lieu of stamps since that is all I had (I also explained my case as an addendum to the final PDF and also sent a webform just in case). So mine was showing “submitted” after I uploaded the proof.

Reactions: shashisumanss

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys, after " Do you still want to immigrate email" we just got another email - that your application has been updated.
When we logged into or file it just said medical not needed, file is under process.
Any one else here with the same email ??

Do you still want to immigrate email : Received on 9th September
COPR : 18th March 2020

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
Hi ,
FSW-O
My Visa expired in August 2020.
Want to still immigrate e-mail on 19 April 2021
Got re-medical request on June 28, 2021
Completed re-medicals on July 20, 2021

Raised 3 webforms since then only to received generic replies. Re-medicals not yet updated in GC key.

Any one is same boat?
My parents did re-medical in Aug and Hospital (bangalore) confirmed that the medicals has been sent to IRCC on AUg 25 but ECAS does not have the update still. Did anyone receive a request for PCC and Biometrics again as part of re-medicals?

Reactions: TripleE01

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi guys, after " Do you still want to immigrate email" we just got another email - that your application has been updated.
When we logged into or file it just said medical not needed, file is under process.
Any one else here with the same email ??

Do you still want to immigrate email : Received on 9th September
COPR : 18th March 2020
Thas fast.. awsome..what's your VO?