+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
I recently saw few posts of people who received "Do you still want to immigrate" emails, with respond by date of September 17. I too received it. Has anyone who received this email had any further updates after responding?
Nope nothing yet after the initial ready to immigrate letter. we responded immediately , still waiting for response

Reactions: arfin07 and Nit Nit

Kogorashi

Nov 5, 2018
CoPR holders, what option should one fill in ArriveCan as purpose of travel.

Returning to Canada
Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a person registered under the Indian Act returning to Canada. This group of people can always enter Canada if they meet the requirements.

Family reunification
A foreign national who intends to enter Canada to be with an immediate family member (as defined in the Emergency Orders made under the Quarantine Act) who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, and can demonstrate the intent to stay for a period of at least 15 days.

Foreign worker
A foreign national who seeks to enter Canada to work and who either holds a valid work permit, has received approval of their application for a work permit, or who is exempt from the requirement to obtain a work permit.

Study (international student)
A foreign national who holds a study permit, whose application for a study permit was approved, or who is entitled to apply for a study permit at the port of entry, and who seeks to enter Canada to study at a designated learning institution listed on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website.

Study (US-Canada cross-border student)
Students, from kindergarten to post-secondary, who cross the Canada-US border regularly or daily to attend school.

Compassionate grounds
Persons who have a valid letter issued by the Minister of Health or her delegate allowing them to enter Canada for compassionate reasons, in accordance with Emergency Orders made under the Quarantine Act.

None of the above

Should it be "Returning to Canada" or "None of the Above" ?
TIA
Wondering this too! Any feedback is appreciated

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hi, I am pre-march 2020 and have not received a single communication, not even re-medicals. Could you please tell me what number you called? Are you currently in Canada? I found one number, however, it only works for candidates present in Canada.
I am not in Canada. I am in India.

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hi, I am pre-march 2020 and have not received a single communication, not even re-medicals. Could you please tell me what number you called? Are you currently in Canada? I found one number, however, it only works for candidates present in Canada.
I am not in Canada. I am in INdia. in

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Anyone post march copr holder already done their remeds, notice any information disappear from your cic account.

my information regarding Medical approved on 29 January 2021, is not visible now. Thats my remedical approval.

It only states ‘ you dont need a medical etc etc…’

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hey has anyone got their medicals done from GYD diagnostics in Hyderabad. Are they good and efficient?. They have bad reviews on Google though

Meharoon26july

Jul 18, 2019
People till nov aor hav received ultimatum mail so pls check your mails(spam) and if anybody receive pls update. My friend got in the evening with sep19aor, vo delhi copr expired may21

Feb 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Finallyyy!! :) Got the "do you still want to immigrate" email that i've been waiting for months and months and months! Looks like things are finally picking up and hoping i can travel in 2021!!! Thank you everyone for the support and guidance in these tough times! Hope everyone gets it soon !
AOR : October 10, 2019 ; COPR : March 21, 2020 ; Expiry : Sep 02 2020.