USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello folks,
Received official confirmation of application reprocessing from my representative; almost a month and three days after responding to ‘ready to travel’ email.

sxg519

Dec 8, 2019
waiting since 8 months post remedicals, cant go fast enough.
Hello, have you tried calling IRCC? I am in a similar boat. Passed my remeds in Feb 2021. GC key also updated with medical passed. Have not heard anything since then. Wondering what should I do.

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

@InterstellarImmigrant ..... Hope you are in good health!

I have a query:

The date of clicking of the photo you mentioned in point (6) has to be within 6 months?

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
is anyone aware of anyone who got their visa reissed? If so, how long did it take from "do you still want to immigrate" email to copr reissue??

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Experts need some advice:
I replied to the willing to travel to canda email on 22nd September. Today I realised that I didn't clearly specify that my dependants are accompanying. So today I have sent a email in the same thread specifying that the dependants mentioned are accompanying.

Will this be fine ? Any suggestions?

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hello, have you tried calling IRCC? I am in a similar boat. Passed my remeds in Feb 2021. GC key also updated with medical passed. Have not heard anything since then. Wondering what should I do.
In same situation since February 2021. As cleared remeds in February 2021 till date nothing so far..!!

Reactions: Titanium

elif911

Jun 22, 2017
My profile also changed from Approved to Under review in the past couple of days after the email. My details are in my signature.
Did your profile change a couple of days after you received the ultimatum email? Or the profile changed a couple of days ago?
Can you specify please,

AHD_Sep20

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Med's Request
02-11-2021
Med's Done....
21-11-2021
Interview........
N/A
Hi . I received still want to immigrate mail yesterday. My Aor is December 2019 . Got copr on December 2020, expired on june 2021.
Congrats Priya, even I received the mail yesterday, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Got "Still want to Immigrate" email on 7th sep 21, replied the same day.
Got an email today that your application has been updated.
Checked and found application went to processing and Counterfoils deleted.

what should be next?
I was expecting medical request instead of this email.