+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
This is the email that every expired copr holder is waiting for since IRCC mentioned not to contact them via webform and that they’ll reach out to us instead.

I’m a post march COPR holder with COPR expired in Feb 2021 and I recently just received this. You need to reply to the email using the template and state your updates, including changes in your family situations (newborn, etc) before the given deadline. They’ll then send further instructions on what they need from you.
Hi planetarium, thanks for the reply. Yes, have already replied with changing family circumstances. They asked my newborn's medical to be done within 30days.
But unfortunately all the visa medical centers are closed due to a lockdown. There's no idea how long the lockdown will continue but definitely for atleast another month. In addition, even if they reopen there's a huge backlog so getting an appointment in 2-3 months is impossible. And this situation is across the entire country of Australia.

I have already sent a web-form describing the issue. Any ideas if we cant get the medicals done in time or what happens? Wondering if any about is in the same situation.
Thanks

SanitySeeker

Jan 12, 2021
I have chosen to reply to the same email- that seems like what it states, as per the template provided. Will keep you all informed.

Pre March group that are currently getting their PPR2, what kind of timeline am I looking at?

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
They shared a draft of consent with our id n all
I agree, but they wrote reply to this email on this XXX email ID.
I know it hardly makes any difference replying to same email trail and adding new email ID but I just want to be sure if we need to create a brand new email pointing the new email ID they shared.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I agree, but they wrote reply to this email on this XXX email ID.
I know it hardly makes any difference replying to same email trail and adding new email ID but I just want to be sure if we need to create a brand new email pointing the new email ID they shared.
I had copied the text from the bottom section of the email (the format written below), clicked “reply” on the same email and pasted the format there and entered my particulars. This worked for me and I would recommend the same. Also, do make sure the subject line is not changed. “RE:” will be prepended to the subject line and should be left as-is, ie, RE should be there, that’ll help IRCC keep a single thread of communication with you instead of having different emails spread across dates.