Sep 5, 2021
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
September 2019
GCMS notes are only USD 30. It's not that expensive. The GCMS notes will give you a better picture of your application.
Did you use a 3rd party website to get your GCMS? What did you use? Or did you ask someone from Canada to get it for you? I thought it's expensive.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi All,
Did anyone get an email from IRCC with the subject -
"Do you still want to immigrate to Canada? Application # E**********"

The email has a embedded template and a return email address. The template is just asking general information and any changes to the family situation. The email has also specifically asked not to do an upfront medical again and only do when instructed by IRCC. The email also has a reply date deadline.

My CoPR was issued in Aug-2019. I had an authorization letter to travel in Jan-2021 but I couldn't travel due to restrictions in my country. I raised a webform to add my newborn in Jun-2021 but no updates yet except for this email.

Any ideas about this email and the timelines involved? Anybody with experience from receiving this email?
Thanks!
This is the email that every expired copr holder is waiting for since IRCC mentioned not to contact them via webform and that they’ll reach out to us instead.

I’m a post march COPR holder with COPR expired in Feb 2021 and I recently just received this. You need to reply to the email using the template and state your updates, including changes in your family situations (newborn, etc) before the given deadline. They’ll then send further instructions on what they need from you.

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Did anybody receive medicals after "do you still want to immigrate email" ? Recently

tahonghaiha

Jul 5, 2021
This is the email that every expired copr holder is waiting for since IRCC mentioned not to contact them via webform and that they’ll reach out to us instead.

I’m a post march COPR holder with COPR expired in Feb 2021 and I recently just received this. You need to reply to the email using the template and state your updates, including changes in your family situations (newborn, etc) before the given deadline. They’ll then send further instructions on what they need from you.
Congrats! Can youshare your timeline please?

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi Guys we just got our email if you still want to immigrate to Canada . We responded immediately . Waiting for so many months.
POST 18TH MARCH

COPR ISSUED MARCH 20TH 2020
EXPIRED MARCH 13TH 2021
did you draft a new email to the email ID they shared or replied on that same email after adding a new email ID?

Reactions: tahonghaiha

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Not sure how IRCC decides who to send the email first. COPR issued in Sept 2020 and expired November 2020. Still waiting for the email :(

Reactions: newbulu

100perpur

May 31, 2019
Hey , any updates on Pre-march 2020 COPR candidates?.Are they providing new COPRs?. Its been more than a year for me.

1. Pre-march 2020 COPR holder. COPR expiry date-May 2020.Could not travel due to pandemic.
  2. Dec 2020 upfront meds done
  3. re-med request in march 2021
  4. Dec 2020 got linked to GC key and updated in march 2021
  5. GCkey updated with the meds
  6. IRCC removed the above meds from GCKEY and asked for new meds in MAY 2021
  7. I called IRCC support centre, they said its a technical error and they Notified the VO.I dont need a new meds since the one i sent on Dec 2020 i have validity till Dec 2021
  8. I called them couple of weeks ago they've said the office acknowledged the documents i sent via webform on July6th and are internally processing it,but its has been more than month right now, i called multiple times..They just asked me to wait. Is there anything i can do here?
@13nitinsharma @legalfalcon is there anything I can do here?..
Hi, I am pre-march 2020 and have not received a single communication, not even re-medicals. Could you please tell me what number you called? Are you currently in Canada? I found one number, however, it only works for candidates present in Canada.

Reactions: newbulu