+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi,
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth
Thanks a lot for details information

Faust2019

Sep 5, 2021
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
September 2019
Hi! Anyone from Manila VO? I got my AOR September 2019. Passport request letter was sent 13 March 2020. I never got to send our passports due to lockdown, and by the time I was able to send it, our medical exams were already expired, so passports sent back to us without stamp. I raised a web form back in June 2021 asking for remedical request but no response until now.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi! Anyone from Manila VO? I got my AOR September 2019. Passport request letter was sent 13 March 2020. I never got to send our passports due to lockdown, and by the time I was able to send it, our medical exams were already expired, so passports sent back to us without stamp. I raised a web form back in June 2021 asking for remedical request but no response until now.
Hi, I’m from Manila. I am AOR November 2019. Still no update from IRCC on my application. I’m approved based on GCMS notes dated 23 March 2020.

Faust2019

Sep 5, 2021
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
September 2019
Hi, I’m from Manila. I am AOR November 2019. Still no update from IRCC on my application. I’m approved based on GCMS notes dated 23 March 2020.
I thought about getting GCMS but it would just cost me a lot if I'm outside Canada. I just assumed our application was approved since Manila Immigration asked for our passports. I hope they would contact us this month.

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
guys i have applied under PNP express entry since early june when would I get any update?, I am also thinking about applying for CEC too is it possible to have both application submitted at the same time?

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I want to understand if what had happened with my profile is unique to me or we have anyone in the group who also had similar experience.

So here are the details.

My COPR expired in Dec'20 and in April' 21 I was asked for confirmation if I am still interested in migrating to which I replied and in May'21 I received medical request. I did medicals for my whole family within few days of receiving it but surprisingly in June'21 I had AGAIN received a request for Medicals for all three of us. I was told by the Hospital that they have uploaded in the portal. Not sure why again i have received the medical request in June'21. When i raised a webform regarding above concern a month back i was told that "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medicals were received by the responsible office" it's been 4 months my profile is not updated and is still showing awaiting action at my end.

TIA

CNP

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I want to understand if what had happened with my profile is unique to me or we have anyone in the group who also had similar experience.

So here are the details.

My COPR expired in Dec'20 and in April' 21 I was asked for confirmation if I am still interested in migrating to which I replied and in May'21 I received medical request. I did medicals for my whole family within few days of receiving it but surprisingly in June'21 I had AGAIN received a request for Medicals for all three of us. I was told by the Hospital that they have uploaded in the portal. Not sure why again i have received the medical request in June'21. When i raised a webform regarding above concern a month back i was told that "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the medicals were received by the responsible office" it's been 4 months my profile is not updated and is still showing awaiting action at my end.

TIA
Try replying to "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada" with proof that you completed medicals (docs provided by hospital). That seems to have been working for many on this forum. Good luck !!

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Try replying to "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada" with proof that you completed medicals (docs provided by hospital). That seems to have been working for many on this forum. Good luck !!
Are you aware if anyone else also faced similar issue with their profile

CNP

Oct 26, 2018
Are you aware if anyone else also faced similar issue with their profile
@canadawaiting - I think you were the one who benefitted here ?

Additionally if you @Prateek007 check the email, it clearly states this -

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.

So makes sense you reply to the email :)

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
@canadawaiting - I think you were the one who benefitted here ?

Additionally if you @Prateek007 check the email, it clearly states this -

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.

So makes sense you reply to the email :)
Ohhh I missed the part of replying with the supporting documents for medical confirmation. Damm I thought it will automatically be updated.