Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Thanks for the information. Could you please share the link for joining this WhatsApp group?

John Webb

Sep 3, 2021
If you have already done with your biometrics, then just mention the Date and Place where you gave them or leave them blank.
And if they still ask you to mention that you don't wish to give biometrics? Isn't this strange. I will fill it with the date and place were the biometrics were given probably it is the best bet. I mentioned the actual day.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

What are the documents we need to submit once we get PPR? I am waiting for PPR but planning together with all documents so later it is no further delay. As per my info, I need the following doc, Please update if anything is missing.

1. Original Passport
2. Photo for the applicant and all dependent
3. fee receipt
4. separate envelop with residential address for the applicant and each dependent.

Thanks

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi Friends,

What are the documents we need to submit once we get PPR? I am waiting for PPR but planning together with all documents so later it is no further delay. As per my info, I need the following doc, Please update if anything is missing.

1. Original Passport
2. Photo for the applicant and all dependent
3. fee receipt
4. separate envelop with residential address for the applicant and each dependent.

Thanks
Hi,
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi Folks,
Added my newborn child to my application in July. I have no got a medical request just for her. Only problem is there is a strict lockdown across all Australia, and all medical assessment centres are closed. Even if they open in 1-2 months there is a long wait for the existing bookings itself.

I have been given 30 days to get it done which I don’t think I can do even in 3 months given the situation. Anybody with similar experience? Any advise?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi,
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth
Thanks a lot for details information

Faust2019

Sep 5, 2021
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
September 2019
Hi! Anyone from Manila VO? I got my AOR September 2019. Passport request letter was sent 13 March 2020. I never got to send our passports due to lockdown, and by the time I was able to send it, our medical exams were already expired, so passports sent back to us without stamp. I raised a web form back in June 2021 asking for remedical request but no response until now.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi! Anyone from Manila VO? I got my AOR September 2019. Passport request letter was sent 13 March 2020. I never got to send our passports due to lockdown, and by the time I was able to send it, our medical exams were already expired, so passports sent back to us without stamp. I raised a web form back in June 2021 asking for remedical request but no response until now.
Hi, I’m from Manila. I am AOR November 2019. Still no update from IRCC on my application. I’m approved based on GCMS notes dated 23 March 2020.

Reactions: OIWALEWA

Faust2019

Sep 5, 2021
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
September 2019
Hi, I’m from Manila. I am AOR November 2019. Still no update from IRCC on my application. I’m approved based on GCMS notes dated 23 March 2020.
I thought about getting GCMS but it would just cost me a lot if I'm outside Canada. I just assumed our application was approved since Manila Immigration asked for our passports. I hope they would contact us this month.