+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hello

I received Passport submission request

Facing the same issue right now trying to fill webform for 2-way courier
Guess we are in same boat.

Problem may be vfs closed on sat and sunday.
Vfs replied.
we'd advise you to log out from the website and clear the cache and cookies along with the browser history / for apple users clear history at Safari. Restart the system and try again after 30 minutes. Highly recommended browser - Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

Please reply if if worked

shashisumanss

Jan 18, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2019

Vfs replied.
we'd advise you to log out from the website and clear the cache and cookies along with the browser history / for apple users clear history at Safari. Restart the system and try again after 30 minutes. Highly recommended browser - Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

VFS
Thank you,

But i have problem as i am using webform to book it doesnt go past the captcha as no to type is visible.

Also how fast the pick up happened after webform
I booked a pickup yesterday. It got picked up today.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP

Vfs replied.

Nope, did not work. Tued from chrome and IE

Will try again tomorrow or after few hours

sj17

Mar 21, 2020
Original CoPR expired - 18th April 2020

Got an option for re-medicals earlier this year, got them done and CoPR details were updated on the online portal soon after, in March 2021, with an expiration set in 2022.

Got an authorization letter to travel as well, but couldn't because flights from India were banned again. The authorization letter expired in May as well.

Since then, there's been no update on what the next step is for me. I am guessing my documents need to be updated, but I have had no responses and no requests for submitting my passport etc.

Because of the authorization letter related hiccup, I am guessing mine is the less common of the issues I have seen here so far. But, do I only have to wait now for them to contact me and can't do anything about this? Anyone else with a similar experience? I am just irrationally concerned/ paranoid that their systems might end up seeing my authorization letter expiry as a justification that I don't want to travel anymore and not proceed with my application :confused:

I have sent multiple web forms so far. I have 6 months to the next expiration date, which feels like enough time but given how things have been I am nervous about what would happen to my application.

Reactions: newbulu

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hi i filled webform for passport pick up service vfs. Can somebody can shed timeline for
-payment link
-awb number allotment
- bd guy pick up
- delivery to new delhi ircc
Thank you

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi All,
Did anyone get an email from IRCC with the subject -
"Do you still want to immigrate to Canada? Application # E**********"

The email has a embedded template and a return email address. The template is just asking general information and any changes to the family situation. The email has also specifically asked not to do an upfront medical again and only do when instructed by IRCC. The email also has a reply date deadline.

My CoPR was issued in Aug-2019. I had an authorization letter to travel in Jan-2021 but I couldn't travel due to restrictions in my country. I raised a webform to add my newborn in Jun-2021 but no updates yet except for this email.

Any ideas about this email and the timelines involved? Anybody with experience from receiving this email?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: newbulu

amarneo

Jan 31, 2021
@CNP @JagjyotSingh @idhar_chicha Good to finally see that everyone's long drawn wait has come to an end. It has truly been a painstaking effort but everyone finally made it!

Just wanted to check if anyone is planning a separate group on any platform where people from this forum can stay in touch from here onwards? I really think people from this group should plan a get together in Canada one day :D