+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello guys, I submitted my PR application, but I noticed that one of my scanned documents I.e. my bank statement isn't very clear. I want to know if I can send a clearer copy of the statement. Unfortunately, I didn't verify the scanned copy before submitting, since it was scanned to me by the bank.

Please can anybody help me.

amrita gandhi

Jul 24, 2021
Hi all, i submitted my profile at IRCC today itself. while submitting my documents , my agent told me that i donot need to upload ITR so i did not do that. Does it going to impact my profile since i have not uploaded Income tax return .

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
U have been waiting long time I see from the thread . Congratulations. But , Why does it take one month !!! Vfs gives premium services right I read somewhere - u get faster services.
Haha thanks, yeah, it’s been long in the tooth :p
As @idhar_chicha aptly put it, all timelines would likely be the same, at least till the volume of passports to be processed by VFS gets down to manageable levels. From what I gather, right now there are thousands of student and work permit passports pending for them to process, apart from PR passports, and every passport is sort of on an urgent basis right now.

Reactions: idhar_chicha

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello guys, I submitted my PR application, but I noticed that one of my scanned documents I.e. my bank statement isn't very clear. I want to know if I can send a clearer copy of the statement. Unfortunately, I didn't verify the scanned copy before submitting, since it was scanned to me by the bank.

Please can anybody help me.
Hello,
If it is really that illegible, you could send a webform explaining the situation and upload the new scanned file in the end. I think the webform has a file size limit of around 2.5MB or so, so just be sure to have the images compressed enough to meet the limit.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi all, i submitted my profile at IRCC today itself. while submitting my documents , my agent told me that i donot need to upload ITR so i did not do that. Does it going to impact my profile since i have not uploaded Income tax return .
Hi,
I don’t think it should be an issue. I had uploaded only my bank account statement and it worked out.

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hey has anyone been facing an issue logging in GCkey ?. I tried few times today and it is re-routing to the homepage after login ( I cleared my cache memory and browsing history)

Reactions: kevran32

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Oh ok..hope everything will work out fast for you.
Thanks for your encouraging words. M hoping so too as I am just in the neighborhood in the States. My best wishes to you too.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey has anyone been facing an issue logging in GCkey ?. I tried few times today and it is re-routing to the homepage after login ( I cleared my cache memory and browsing history)
This has been happening with me almost ever since I have been using their website. It has become more frequent in the last one month or so though. I not have to open several tabs together and hope one of them works, that’s how I am able to access the account. Sometimes even that doesn’t work, so I try the next day.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi plz can any one can suggest were can i get photos for copr in hyderabad
Any photo studio should be able to print them, just make sure they understand exactly how the photo is to be adjusted and it would be a good idea to check the measurements in the photo studio itself before walking out (photo dimensions 50mmx70mm, chin-to-top of head length between 31mm-36mm). Several people have had their passports returned because of incorrect dimensions. You could take a printout of the dimensions page in your PPR and show it to them for reference.