+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi all,

Firstly thanks to all of you the process has been rather less stressful with this forum.

So I finally received my PPR2 yesterday evening, I filled out the webform and received the payment link this afternoon. Successfully completed the payment.

I have a doubt on a few things -
1. Regarding the courier/sms form - I didn't receive a link to that, is there anywhere specific I need to download it from? However there was a link to the consent form provided in the email titled "PR- Reference No. 10xxxxx VFS Support Query Update | Do not delete | {ticket#xxxx#}"
2. I did not receive an email post payment, I did take a screenshot as a reference of the successfully paid webpage. Should I expect a AWB after this step?
3. Who do I address the parcel to ? Will the details be shared on email?

Thank you for all your support.

Request someone to help with these soon, as I prepare my documents to be sent.

Best of luck!

@InterstellarImmigrant @JagjyotSingh @canadawaiting @pavie24 any help would be appreciated.
Congratulations on the PPR2!
1. Both the courier/sms and consent forms will be sent by VFS, but adding links to these if in case you’d like your packet to be ready early:
Consent form: https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf
Courier/SMS form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f497liMlxZLL6kXq1aBe0h1tpy_Asu8m/view?usp=drivesdk
2. Yes, I received the confirmation a day later and that email had the AWB number assigned to me.
3. The email from VFS said this is what we are supposed to write on the envelope:
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Looking forward to hearing about the stamping good news soon!

Reactions: aac92

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
My passports have been dispatched from ircc to ndvo
Counterfoils generated. There was no update email.
Processing began on 6th for 2 passports and on 11th for 1 passport. All 3 have been dispatched together to ndvo.
Tracking not active yet.
Good luck every1!

Reactions: AMM26

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
My passports have been dispatched from ircc to ndvo
Counterfoils generated. There was no update email.
Processing began on 6th for 2 passports and on 11th for 1 passport. All 3 have been dispatched together to ndvo.
Tracking not active yet.
Good luck every1!
Congratulations

Toyda

Apr 24, 2019
I was in the same situation. COPR and PRV expired in July 2020. Validity extended and new counterfoil number generated in December 2020 and valid until May 2021. But IRCC neither issued travel documents or new COPR and PRV.
Hello, did you have to redo medicals ?