+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi guys ... just an update ircc has dispatched the decision envelope to vac and blue dart tracking number has been provided. I hope and pray that everyone in this group gets the much waited document ASAP so that all can reach to their destination.. thank you all for supporting this long, special mentions @canadawaiting, @CNP, @pavie24 ,@idhar_chicha and many more. Without you guys waiting would have been dreadful. Dm me you guys whenever you plan to travel, I would definetly help as much as I can with any questions you might have regarding settling or anything.

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys ... just an update ircc has dispatched the decision envelope to vac and blue dart tracking number has been provided. I hope and pray that everyone in this group gets the much waited document ASAP so that all can reach to their destination.. thank you all for supporting this long, special mentions @canadawaiting, @CNP, @pavie24 ,@idhar_chicha and many more. Without you guys waiting would have been dreadful. Dm me you guys whenever you plan to travel, I would definetly help as much as I can with any questions you might have regarding settling or anything.
Happy for you congratulations

Reactions: Fmegha86

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Congratulations, this is wonderful news! All the best for the life ahead!

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Here is my story. Myself, husband's and son's passports reached ircc on July 30 and now when I track its showing the awb number, but when I track the awb number it's showing package not yet received to blue Dart. It's been a week I am seeing the same update.
But my daughter's passport is still under process. It reached Ircc on August 4th.

Anyone here in the same boat?

Reactions: Deyo

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Here is my story. Myself, husband's and son's passports reached ircc on July 30 and now when I track its showing the awb number, but when I track the awb number it's showing package not yet received to blue Dart. It's been a week I am seeing the same update.
But my daughter's passport is still under process. It reached Ircc on August 4th.

Anyone here in the same boat?
I'm in the same boat - it's been processing at IRCC since the 30th.

Reactions: DixvilleNotch

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Do well and yes remain active on the forum. Will definitely need everyone's inputs/suggestions on travelling plans :)

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
congratulations

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Hey Guys,

Good news !
I just checked my gc-key account. Mine & my spouse's new counterfoil have been updated & the application status is back to approved.
Hopefully the passports will be dispatched soon.
My Application was under process at IRCC from 28th July, 2021. Seems like they are clearing it day by day.
Thank you everyone in this forum for your amazing support and emotional assistance.
Now waiting to hear good news from others. :)

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hey Guys,

Good news !
I just checked my gc-key account. Mine & my spouse's new counterfoil have been updated & the application status is back to approved.
My Application was under process at IRCC from 28th July, 2021. Seems like they are clearing it day by day.
Thank you everyone in this forum for your amazing support and emotional assistance.
@JagjyotSingh congratulations...so good to hear that...what is your AOR and are you FSW-O applicant?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Do well and yes remain active on the forum. Will definitely need everyone's inputs/suggestions on travelling plans :)
Sure I think we should make another forum for travel discussions once we have the passports back, I will still post my travelling experience here just in case the thread is not created.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Many Congratulations!

Reactions: canadawaiting

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey Guys,

Good news !
Congratulations!

Reactions: JagjyotSingh