+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, even my account has been updated with new counterfoil details and approved status!!

This is such a relief after such a long journey. I know a lot of us are still at various stages, and even after approval there's the large step of actually getting to Canada, but I'm truly grateful for this forum and all you wonderful members!

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Hey guys, even my account has been updated with new counterfoil details and approved status!!

This is such a relief after such a long journey. I know a lot of us are still at various stages, and even after approval there's the large step of actually getting to Canada, but I'm truly grateful for this forum and all you wonderful members!
could you tell us your timeline? since when has your passport been under process at IRCC?

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey guys, one quick question I’d be glad to have your inputs on:
Since I already submitted my passport and saw after submitting that we need to provide passport scans, I’m thinking about uploading whatever proof I can gather. What’s missing now is 1 tourist visa and 4 stamps from the scans I have. I’m thinking of adding a page titled “addendum” and explaining the situation that I wasn’t able to scan the passport before sending and I’ll mention the flights and the visa that are missing in the scans. I’ve also included the tickets showing the date of departure and arrival.
What would you suggest? Should I send this info?

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys, one quick question I’d be glad to have your inputs on:
Since I already submitted my passport and saw after submitting that we need to provide passport scans, I’m thinking about uploading whatever proof I can gather. What’s missing now is 1 tourist visa and 4 stamps from the scans I have. I’m thinking of adding a page titled “addendum” and explaining the situation that I wasn’t able to scan the passport before sending and I’ll mention the flights and the visa that are missing in the scans. I’ve also included the tickets showing the date of departure and arrival.
What would you suggest? Should I send this info?
I like the idea. You can do that and also drop in a webform update saying you will upload the completed scan once the passport arrives. BTW once you upload any PDF, the Upload option is no longer available. And your status changes to Submitted.