+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
New COPR Reissued - got my passport today delivered by Blue Dart :)

I got an update on 17 August in my GCKey that the counterfoil has been generated

New COPR valid till end of 1 year of remedical - 2021

Original COPR signed - 18th March 2020, expired 27 June 2020
RTT Oct 2020
Remedical - 8th March 2021
Passport submitted on 19 July 2021.
Passport Reached IRCC on 23 July

Planning to travel in Feb 2022***

@idhar_chicha @CNP @Fmegha86 @Sahilvee @JagjyotSingh @pavie24 @DixvilleNotch @sr.nadar @Saira443 @saini1987
Let me know if you'd like to keep in touch - ill ping you my mobile number on PM

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019

I got an update on 17 August in my GCKey that the counterfoil has been generated

RTT Oct 2020

@idhar_chicha @CNP @Fmegha86 @Sahilvee @JagjyotSingh @pavie24 @DixvilleNotch @sr.nadar @Saira443 @saini1987
Let me know if you'd like to keep in touch - ill ping you my mobile number on PM
Hey hearty congratulations! Are you the primary applicant?

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Hey guys, one quick question I’d be glad to have your inputs on:
Since I already submitted my passport and saw after submitting that we need to provide passport scans, I’m thinking about uploading whatever proof I can gather. What’s missing now is 1 tourist visa and 4 stamps from the scans I have. I’m thinking of adding a page titled “addendum” and explaining the situation that I wasn’t able to scan the passport before sending and I’ll mention the flights and the visa that are missing in the scans. I’ve also included the tickets showing the date of departure and arrival.
What would you suggest? Should I send this info?
Agree with @idhar_chicha .
You should just Submit right now with whatever scans you have + the document stating wherever you have travelled along with other details & hope for the best.
Also, for the worst case scenario, in which I believe they could return your passport without any stamp, you might have to send it again after completing the scans. (I honestly hope that this does not happen).
It will just delay your process a bit.

Keep us posted

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021

RTT Oct 2020

Congratulations

Reactions: smithplato

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020

RTT Oct 2020

Congratulations.
I just PM'd you. Let's stay in touch. Also I'll be looking to travel ASAP this time not waiting again. :cool:

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I like the idea. You can do that and also drop in a webform update saying you will upload the completed scan once the passport arrives. BTW once you upload any PDF, the Upload option is no longer available. And your status changes to Submitted.
Agree with @idhar_chicha .
You should just Submit right now with whatever scans you have + the document stating wherever you have travelled along with other details & hope for the best.
Also, for the worst case scenario, in which I believe they could return your passport without any stamp, you might have to send it again after completing the scans. (I honestly hope that this does not happen).
It will just delay your process a bit.

Keep us posted
Thank you so much @idhar_chicha and @JagjyotSingh !
I just submitted the documents and the status is now being shown as “submitted”. In addition to the ticket details, I also added photos of Blue Dart pickup slip, Blue Dart tracking showing delivery, VFS email mentioning tracking ID and a screenshot from the VFS website showing the latest status that it is under process at IRCC.
I’ll send a webform now informing them of the same.
As much as I hope it doesn’t come to them returning my passport unstamped, it’s good to be prepared for any eventuality (hope for the best, plan for the worst) :D .
Will definitely keep you posted!

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

RTT Oct 2020

Congrats

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020

RTT Oct 2020

Congratulations

Svaba

Apr 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

my situation is that my eCoPR will expire on Sep-1, 2021 (because it is linked with previous Passport which will expire on the same day). I live and work in Canada, Toronto. I have my new Passport, but I am not sure what would be the fastest way to get a PR card? I am still hoping that I will receive it before Sep-1....I would desperately like to visit my family in EU in September (Also close relative died :/ ), and I dont know what to do?

Any suggestions? ...and I cant reach IRCC call center:/

CakeLover

Aug 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

my situation is that my eCoPR will expire on Sep-1, 2021 (because it is linked with previous Passport which will expire on the same day). I live and work in Canada, Toronto. I have my new Passport, but I am not sure what would be the fastest way to get a PR card? I am still hoping that I will receive it before Sep-1....I would desperately like to visit my family in EU in September (Also close relative died :/ ), and I dont know what to do?

Any suggestions? ...and I cant reach IRCC call center:/
if u have eCOPR, you must read this link as below:

--> https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html