Jun 25, 2019
anything to add to package apart from list below -
1. Passport
2. Photos
3. PPR letter
4. Height, eye colour info
5. Consent Form
6. Courier/SMS Form
There is RPRF receipt also. But I couldn't find it in my account as I paid it at the start. I does mention below in the "Additional Documents" page that I have paid the RPRF fee for me and my spouse. But I have no receipt. Are you including it ? If yes, can you/anyone help where can I find it, if I didn't kept the copy?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
There is RPRF receipt also. But I couldn't find it in my account as I paid it at the start. I does mention below in the "Additional Documents" page that I have paid the RPRF fee for me and my spouse. But I have no receipt. Are you including it ? If yes, can you/anyone help where can I find it, if I didn't kept the copy?
Am assuming that you are pointing to this one, right -

If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here

I dont think this is applicable to anyone who has already paid RPRF. (either at start OR even later). Clearly says, If not yet paid ..

Reactions: dhruv_delhi

Ferni

Jul 28, 2019
Hi everyone.

According to my GCMS Notes:

Application Status: All sections passed, case approved
Lock in date: 2019/09/09
Approved or due date: 2020/02/08
Counterfoil date: 2020/03/13 valid to 2020/07/17
Updated on: 2020/04/29
COPR status: Not started valid till 2020/07/17
In my profile it still says your application is in progress, similar to replies from web forms I’ve risen before.

I just wonder if there are other people here in the same situation, and would like to get some more information. It’s so devastating, and there’s no clear sign as to when we can get over all of this.

Many thanks
Hi, mine is the same. GCMS show everything is done and approved but online shows still in progress.... and heard nothing back from them since April when my medicals were approved (despite repeatedly letting them know I'm a family reunification applicant AND have a Canadian company waiting for me with an essential job).... sigh

Reactions: Nexe

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
you can download it from your GC Key account. It is placed in last where we get the messages/letter from IRCC.