+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Nexe

Feb 23, 2021
I applied for my GCMS notes last week, but I’m in the same boat as you. I did receive the “Do you still want to immigrate” email, but after that nothing.
I’m assuming you must also have tried reaching out to IRCC several times through webforms before getting your GCMS notes?
Yes, I did try to reach them through webform before and after order GCMS notes, and the response was nothing more than standard “your application is still in progress”. Plus, I didn’t receive this email “Do you still want to immigrate”.

S_D_S

Mar 21, 2021
Just received the pickup email for the primary applicant. It says the pickup will be done in 3-5 days.
Me too. I have received AWB number as well. Did you ?

I have received them 10 minutes after I sent the screenshot of successful payment screen.

Ramya05

Jan 14, 2020
For some reason both the payment link emails have Primary Applicant's details at the bottom.. While I was filing webform for dependent, the names might have gotten replaced due to Auto-fill (address) details. Just wanted to know how did others get? Each payment link had different applicant's name at the bottom or primary applicant name only.. A quick reply would be helpful

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
For some reason both the payment link emails have Primary Applicant's details at the bottom.. While I was filing webform for dependent, the names might have gotten replaced due to Auto-fill (address) details. Just wanted to know how did others get? Each payment link had different applicant's name at the bottom or primary applicant name only.. A quick reply would be helpful
Each one needs to be unique @Ramya05

Please write an email with your issue to info.canada@vfshelpline.com immediately.

Reactions: Vank1628

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Yes, I did try to reach them through webform before and after order GCMS notes, and the response was nothing more than standard “your application is still in progress”. Plus, I didn’t receive this email “Do you still want to immigrate”.
Same with me, very unhelpful replies. All we can do is wait. If you happen to know anyone who is in Canada and can call IRCC for you, you could try that route to get some more answers (if the agent on the phone can is authorised to give any further advice or take some additional actions that is).

Reactions: Nexe

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
H

Hi can you please tell what are documents we need to send
Kindly include the following in the packages:

1.Print the attached forms, fill and sign them and include it in the applicants package.
a.SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
b.Consent form from all adult applicants (18 plus)
2.Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
3.Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.

4.Do not send any additional document in your package like Biometric Instruction letter, Copy of Payment receipt etc.

Reactions: canadawaiting