+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Kindly include the following in the packages:

1.Print the attached forms, fill and sign them and include it in the applicants package.
a.SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
b.Consent form from all adult applicants (18 plus)
2.Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
3.Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.

4.Do not send any additional document in your package like Biometric Instruction letter, Copy of Payment receipt etc.
Hi thank you for your reply, still I have a doubt.
1. Where can I find the consent form and courier return form . Plz explain thanks

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
For consent form we are asked to sign it only if have paid in advance. What does it mean, is it talking about premium services? When were we supposed to pay for it to avail this service.. please help

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hey - everyone in this group. We have been digital friends for more than 6 months and its really nice to have received all this support...
It seems this is chapter is finally getting to a close for many of us....
Assuming VFS provides us all with the COPR stamped in the next 3 weeks,
Is there anyone who wouldnt plan to travel immediately say in August or September?
I am asking if people can share their thoughts and rationale and this will also help me in making my own plans......... :)

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
For consent form we are asked to sign it only if have paid in advance. What does it mean, is it talking about premium services? When were we supposed to pay for it to avail this service.. please help
Sorry - i dont see that mentioned anywhere in the consent form. Can you specify bit more?

sr.nadar

Jun 1, 2019
Hey - everyone in this group. We have been digital friends for more than 6 months and its really nice to have received all this support...
Is there anyone who wouldnt plan to travel immediately say in August or September?
I am asking if people can share their thoughts and rationale and this will also help me in making my own plans......... :)
I would try and travel by end of August/early Sep. I am guessing that is another leg of planning left to do! :)

Reactions: canadawaiting

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
So from the discussions on this thread lately can I assume that there is a lot of PPRs rolled out to COPR expired folks?
I see a lot of FSW-Outland(India included) getting PPRs.
Hopefully I am right. Maybe in the next month we will see PPRs for First time PPR folks.

Hand

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I havent receive passport pickup mail for primary applicant but got mail for dependent. Anyone in same boat??

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
So from the discussions on this thread lately can I assume that there is a lot of PPRs rolled out to COPR expired folks?
I see a lot of FSW-Outland(India included) getting PPRs.
Hopefully I am right. Maybe in the next month we will see PPRs for First time PPR folks.
So most of us here making a racket are the pre-18th March expired CoPRs, after which the backlog of post-18 March will be cleared, and then the focus may shift to the first time PPRs. From what I see, it's a massive backlog but things are finally moving and it myabe in the next 2-4 months if not earlier. And all of this provided there is no massive disruption caused by the 3rd wave.

Reactions: Titanium and Amiz

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
You are opening a can of worms now - I had already booked an open ticket with BA (since it offers free cancellation/modification of dates before April 2022). I got a brilliant deal direct from BA and this was before the rates shot up. But I think the situation for travel is complicated due to the fact that Indians need to go to a 3rd country, get a COVID negative report and then fly to Canada. It's a costly affair of around 1500 CAD and mutiply that for dependents :p.

I would say evaluate your personal situation, especially with regard to work, etc and make the moves. Thankfully, my company is taking care of an internal transfer and they are willing to wait till this situation blows over - but I'll move by end of Sept/Oct maybe?? I do want to avoid the 3rd country travel, but let's see.

*Do we want to discuss this in another thread?? We don't want to distract the focus of the conversations here for the benefit of others who are behind in the process.