+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all! I landed in Canada today morning.At Vancouver.Here no testing at airport.Immigration was smooth.They know what is Al by now. Just that some officers dont know that they have to issue us new copr.I requested my officer.He got confused .He asked others.After much discussions amongst each other and asking some senior he found my new copr and printed it for me.
Any questions pls ask.They were not very particular aby weight of luggage.I had 5kgs over in most bags.
All the best to all who are still waiting for Al.Your time will come soon too.

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi all! I landed in Canada today morning.At Vancouver.Here no testing at airport.Immigration was smooth.They know what is Al by now. Just that some officers dont know that they have to issue us new copr.I requested my officer.He got confused .He asked others.After much discussions amongst each other and asking some senior he found my new copr and printed it for me.
Any questions pls ask.They were not very particular aby weight of luggage.I had 5kgs over in most bags.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

jjos

Jan 5, 2021
Are you allowed to quarantine at a place of your choice?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Congratulations!!!
Which flight did you take? Any special documents checking at Delhi Airport by airlines and immigration officers?

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi Alia

When you have completed your medicals , it takes time for IRCC to update the details in your IRCC application , and the doctors will send the medical reports directly to IRCC (Hope you have done your medical with panel physicians itself), once the reports are received then the details will be updated by IRCC .
Yes thank you , it has been updated and i passed the medical test :) it took 11 days after i redid my medicals.. i believe the ball in their court now ill just have to wait for the PPR... not sure how long that will take. fingers crossed. Good luck to you too!

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
What is the ircc phone no inside Canada and for india

Jan 22, 2021
Hi,

I am currently residing in the US and have a COPR with validity until 25th Feb, 2021. My COPR was approved last year on Feb 21st. So, I wanted to check if i am eligible for travel from US to Canada with just the COPR or if i should supplement it with any other documents. I believe that i should be good to travel because my COPR was approved before March 18th, 2020. I am planning to land in Canada on Feb 22nd and i wanted to learn from the forum members here if i am good to execute the travel plan.

Thanks!

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am currently residing in the US and have a COPR with validity until 25th Feb, 2021. My COPR was approved last year on Feb 21st. So, I wanted to check if i am eligible for travel from US to Canada with just the COPR or if i should supplement it with any other documents. I believe that i should be good to travel because my COPR was approved before March 18th, 2020. I am planning to land in Canada on Feb 22nd and i wanted to learn from the forum members here if i am good to execute the travel plan.

Thanks!
No problem at all, you're free to go.
No AL needed, Just CoPR with PRV.

Wonder why you want to move so close to the deadline though..... What if you miss your flight/break your car or what so ever

Last edited:
Reactions: traveltocanada05

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
proactively means that i didn't get the medical request. i just went to the same hospital i did the initial one. they had my previous records so that was not an issue.. I also responded to the four points questions with the attached required documents proactively..I'm currently in Toronto, Canada quarantining . Thank God that I didn't have to pay the mandatory $2000 or the mandatory test. However, I did the volutary test upon arrival and my result came out negative. I would advise that you use the same device you registered for the ArriveCan app to travel to Canada because the immigration official will ask you to sign in there.
Thank you for your reply.
Can you please share those 4 pointer questions that you have and what did you write about them and please tell me the documents you shared with IRCC and did you share all of it through raising the web form.

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
So seems like no mandatory hotel quarantine then?