+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi today I received this email from ircc after the remedicals ( nov 18th 2020) . Any body facing the same situation.
Dear client,

Thank you for your email.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and to make sure that we can prioritize applications from people who meet the requirements to enter Canada, we cannot provide accurate processing times. Please be patient and routinely check your online account for updates. Once your application is finalized, IRCC will be in contact with you, until then please continue to verify the status of your application through your IRCC secure account to find out if any additional information has been requested.

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

MR01513

Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, India

Client Service Unit, Migration | Unité du Service à la clientele, migration-08.

e-mail: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hello Guys,
Yesterday I've got remed request after extention of 6 months still 2 months remaining of medical validity.
AOR 3RD OCTOBER
OFFICE : SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA.

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
After getting couple of ghost updates, I have finally received an email from IRCC requesting for information.

I would, therefore, appreciate it if members who had previously received the 4 pointer email can advise me what information they provided for the below point:-

"Proof of an acceptable plan to settle: documents to support your intended living situation in Canada (address, lease agreement, home ownership document), employment plans in Canada (location of work, letter from employer) or any other relevant information"

I plan to stay at an Airbnb, and regarding job, obviously I don't have it.
How did you get the 4 pointer email. What did you write in web form that you raised. Please guide

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Then you should be fine. When asked say you're making a landing as a permanent resident
I have IM - 1 visa and valid COPR received on 21st of December and it's valid till March 30. So, can I travel by air canada without any AL.

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Are you expired CoPR holder? If yes then this is not the AL which is usually issued to expired CoPR holders. It says you are approved to travel to Canada but your documents should be valid i.e. passport, VISA and all.
What about the valid CoPR. In my case, it's valid till March 30th. Do I need AL.