+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

DraganaDO

Jun 2, 2019
What, seriously? How is this possible... Why wouldn't they accept when it is our own responsibility to have valid documents to enter canada (which we do)... I will try calling them again. But this is ridiculous
So i spoke to emirates customer service and agent confirmed if we have a letter from the immigration they might check it during the check-in, but there should not be a problem to go ahead as immigration will confirm back the information.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi All,

I had one query, my new counterfoils are not clickable, how would I take the printouts? Also what all do i need to carry when i travel ? Any help would help on this esp form ppl who have travelled.
Counterfoils are never clickable. You can not open it and take the print out. It can only be done by immigration officer.

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021
Counterfoils are never clickable. You can not open it and take the print out. It can only be done by immigration officer.
thanks seems like i have forgotten has been a year since i last saw this :D Any idea what all docs would be required to carry?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi everyone one , I got a pR ON 2019 for me and my family, I am already in Canada but family they stuck in India due to the COVID , I raised the ready to travel form and October I received 4 point email. I replied them along with all the supporting documents. On November 5th I received email that my family medical was expired. And nov 17th family did their re Medical’s. On the same day I raise the web form along with medical info sheet .On December 6 th I got the update from irrcc that re Medical’s info sheet has been received from responsible office. After that till know no update yet. Even though new Medical’s results not yet update in CIC account. Again I raised the web form regarding this issue but still no reply yet. Any one can help me regarding this please .
Same situation..4pt email..refusal letter due to expired medical,,done remed nov.18 and uploaded the sheets,,acknwledgement email regarding medical sheets dec.6...till now zero update...no changes in my gckey acct as well..

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Congratulations .
Could you pls ans few queries
Did they ask for goods to follow and goods accompanying list?
Have you given them ur quarantine plan in some particular format or just told them the address along with ?
Have you taken any international roaming plan?Did you book uber or airport taxi?
Thanks and All the best
Thank you.
They did not ask anything apart from CoPR and address where PR card has to be posted.
Officer told me to follow quarantine rules but did not check any documents.
I have not taken any roaming plan.
A friend dropped me to place of quarantine.
Good luck.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys,

Received my Al yesterday... And its bearing the wrong document number on it (the document number of expired copr). Anybody else faced the same issue? Will it cause a problem, everything else seems to be correct (name, dates, uci etc).

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys,

Received my Al yesterday... And its bearing the wrong document number on it (the document number of expired copr). Anybody else faced the same issue? Will it cause a problem, everything else seems to be correct (name, dates, uci etc).
This is the way. Please read the AL email. It should also say that carry your expired CoPR and PRV with this letter and show it to airlines. So if airlines needs to verify then they are gonna check the CoPR number on AL letter and document number mentioned in your expired CoPR number.

You should start packing your bags. Make sure that new CoPR is also updated on GCKey.

Reactions: gtcan19

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
If you are quarantining at someone's place. Below is the notification from Govt. of Canada

Travellers to Canada must quarantine for 14 days. If someone in your household is quarantined, here are tips to keep yourself safe.

• Stay in separate parts of your home.
  • Disinfect high- touch surfaces.
  • Track their symptoms.
  • Clean common areas (bathroom and kitchen).
  • In shared spaces like the kitchen, wear a mask.