+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I went to Max hospital (Mohali) for my remedical and surprisingly they didn't ask for any document other than passport though I told them while taking appointment that it is my remedical. Although I took copy of all the documents with me on the day of my medical.

My gckey now has two counterfoil details the expired one plus the new one. Also the review of eligibility and final decision were updated with today's date on it.
[/QUO
Thank you for your response. So did the hospital provide u any documents after your medical to update your profile Or your account got updated on it's own

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Thank you for your response. So did the hospital provide u any documents after your medical to update your profile Or your account got updated on it's own?

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
He/She submitted medicals again.. i asked her the same thing yesterday so thought of responding.. I don't mean to cut your conversation with him/her.
No problem. Just wanted to get an idea about the whole remedical process. Wanted to know if the hospital will provide us any letter or document stating that we completed the medicals

Expired COPR

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Below is the response i got when i raised Webfrom for AL.

We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on January 7, 2021

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
In how many days did you get this reply?

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
IRCC always wants you to update information whenever there is a change but if its just a small change then its fine. I think it is only for PCC otherwise I have not seen any significance of address. I do not think it is required but its your call.
Thanks. Yes I assumed its mainly for PCC if there is a change of country.
I'm basically moving suburbs within the same city so dont really see a need to inform. Just wondering if there will be any additional delays if I do inform.
Thanks for your reply!!

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hello,

I called the IRCC customer care and mentioned the change in address, they updated it.

However, check it again after a week by call (IRCC systems are a bit funky), one of my friends received mail to the old address. If you are in Canada, you can forward your mail to your new address (through Canadapost for a fee).
Thanks for the reply. I am actually a outland applicant.

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Thank you for your response. So did the hospital provide u any documents after your medical to update your profile Or your account got updated on it's own?
Yes they gave me the medical information sheet which I forwarded them by raising a webform and also sent it as an attachment by replying to the notification email.

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021
Hi,
I had one question on the SIN post landing in Toronto, is the service canada counter at the Lester B working? Can we stop in between to get a SIN because my new employer is really keen on me updating that as soon as i land. Any suggestions in this case?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
My COPR got re-issued on 7th Jan till 27th Feb but didnt get AL. so I raised webform. IRCC people are really taking immigrants very lightly. I am continuously checking my inbox/spam/junk. Nothing is there
Raise webform or call IRCC. Explain your situation.

What is your VO? New Delhi?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi,
I had one question on the SIN post landing in Toronto, is the service canada counter at the Lester B working? Can we stop in between to get a SIN because my new employer is really keen on me updating that as soon as i land. Any suggestions in this case?
Better to ask Immigration officials at port of entry. There are strict rules in place now.

One thing I know that you can apply for SIN online and use the acknowledgment of that for employment purposes till the time SIN number is issued to you.