+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Yes I am conversing with some of other members from the group in dm who are the cases like us and some of them have grace meds expired since nov and till now they have not received any remed req or AL nothing moving and it’s scaring the hell out of me just to think what will become of our applications if it’s just not moving. The agent said Ndvo has some set priorities on basis of which they are prioritizing the applications. But am not sure what those are as we are also hanging since March now
Yes, this is my major concern. I do not see any prioritization on family reunification. They are just random I believe. Applications like us would be less but we do qualify under their top priority. Still no communication. This is sad :(.

• Sad
Reactions: Fmegha86

Dominica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Yes it’s a family reunification at the end of the day but seriously we are waiting and waiting did you get the remed request or anything? So what is your case? Husband sponsored you?
It feels like they they do not care about family reunification at all, its all big talk only they give.

• Sad
Reactions: crackMBA

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I have my partner there. We are not married. We've been distant since Jan. I explained it to them. Yet no response. I suppose i should be legally married
Without marriage relationships are always difficult to explain unless you have stayed together for long time. I wish all the best for your application.

Alen george

Jun 16, 2019
Has anyone of you got any email from IRCC, saying they below. It says a letter was sent on a specific date. I checked my spam folder but didn't see any email. I have raised a webform to resend the email. Is this like a generic response? Thanks

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

Finally, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Rahul@01

Dec 9, 2020
Congratulations..
Can you please tell me how long it took to update the new counterfoil after your' medical pass' status? My application went to Submitted status after the auto medical extension.
Hi,
My application never showed submitted status. It just kept toggling between Application updated and approved. Also, My medical pass status never changed. It is same as 23rd October 2019 even after extension. the only thing changed is approval date. For my first COPR, it was 2nd December 2019. For new COPR, it is 12 December 2020.
I received willingness to travel email on 8th December. I replied to it on 9th December. On 12 December, my counterfoil details were updated.
Hope this helps!
Best

Reactions: Raqs101

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yes, this is my major concern. I do not see any prioritization on family reunification. They are just random I believe. Applications like us would be less but we do qualify under their top priority. Still no communication. This is sad :(.
Are you primary applicant and travelled first to Canada recently? What if in their records you are good as you have landed? Not sure how they are finding the applications for Expired CoPRs with family reunification and prioritizing them. What if they are looking for primary applicants with expired CoPRs and not their dependents?

Rahul@01

Dec 9, 2020
Hi Guys,
Can anybody show me an example of Authorization Letter received for COPR extension?
Thank You very much in advance!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
MOST IMPORTANT UPDATE: COUNTERFOIL UPDATE BY NDVO TODAY

Hi Everyone,

NDVO is actively updating new counterfoil details in your GC Key account TODAY (if you have submitted new medicals in October/November).

More than 20 applicants (medicals submitted in October/November) have confirmed the ghost update and new counterfoil details update so far.

This means, ALs will be triggered in the next 24 hours.

That's a great news for you all. Please keep checking your account and see if you notice new details too.

Good luck guys!

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
MOST IMPORTANT UPDATE: COUNTERFOIL UPDATE BY NDVO TODAY

Hi Everyone,

NDVO is actively updating new counterfoil details in your GC Key account TODAY (if you have submitted new medicals in October/November).

More than 20 applicants (medicals submitted in October/November) have confirmed the ghost update and new counterfoil details update so far.

This means, ALs will be triggered in the next 24 hours.

That's a great news for you all. Please keep checking your account and see if you notice new details too.

Good luck guys!
Thanks! Do you know the validity of AL after remends? Any guesses?