India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
MOST IMPORTANT UPDATE: COUNTERFOIL UPDATE BY NDVO TODAY

Hi Everyone,

NDVO is actively updating new counterfoil details in your GC Key account TODAY (if you have submitted new medicals in October/November).

More than 20 applicants (medicals submitted in October/November) have confirmed the ghost update and new counterfoil details update so far.

This means, ALs will be triggered in the next 24 hours.

That's a great news for you all. Please keep checking your account and see if you notice new details too.

Good luck guys!
Were these applicants in Submitted current status?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
MOST IMPORTANT UPDATE: COUNTERFOIL UPDATE BY NDVO TODAY

Hi Everyone,

NDVO is actively updating new counterfoil details in your GC Key account TODAY (if you have submitted new medicals in October/November).

More than 20 applicants (medicals submitted in October/November) have confirmed the ghost update and new counterfoil details update so far.

This means, ALs will be triggered in the next 24 hours.

That's a great news for you all. Please keep checking your account and see if you notice new details too.

Good luck guys!
Are they updating counter foil details only for those who had submitted remedical?

Reactions: lnmora

Mr.Sidhu

Jun 4, 2020
Has anyone of you got any email from IRCC, saying they below. It says a letter was sent on a specific date. I checked my spam folder but didn't see any email. I have raised a webform to resend the email. Is this like a generic response? Thanks

We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

If you have not received our email, you may advise us by using the IRCC Web form and it will be our pleasure to send it back to you.

Finally, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Yes i received same reply of webform..

VO-Vancouver..
expired COPR holders from India.
Re-medical passed- 12 nov

Samiha patel

Oct 15, 2020
Hi, my remedical is done on November 7,2020 and it was updated on November 26,2020. I show u r message but my cic acc. Not updated yet. Is anyone have any update?