wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Did you send remeds info sheet to Delhi Immigration or using NDVO webform? If yes, then I think they do not upload the documents as per the email response I got from them. According to them any additional document needs to be submitted using GC key (CIC account).
Submitted using the webform link given in regret mail. Emailed RROC team and Delhi immigration. Where in GC key we can upload additional document?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Submitted using the webform link given in regret mail. Emailed RROC team and Delhi immigration. Where in GC key we can upload additional document?
You can only upload when you get a document request from IRCC on your GC key. I have submitted using webform link in notification email and also send it to NDVO using Delhi's webform. In the backend NDVO webform went to Delhi Immigration and they responded that mission does not upload the documents for online applications and they need to be uploaded using GC key.

Last edited:

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
is there any one in my situation? we have not received remed requests or AL . the grace medicals expire in Jan 2021. COPR received 15 March. are they waiting for grace meds to expire inorder to trigger remeds? VO:NDVO

PavD

May 20, 2013
Mostly likely PPR, and the next tentative day of PPR from NDVO is coming Saturday. Good luck!

Condition is - your file should be in submitted status for new PPR email.
Thank you!
In my online account it still shows your action is required.The medicals (I hope)are sent by the panel as we got IMM FORM in account for remeds .Hopefully it will change tomorrow who knows.Thank you agian for answering my queries.Much appreciated.You are the Best!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13nitinsharma

PavD

May 20, 2013
is there any one in my situation? we have not received remed requests or AL . the grace medicals expire in Jan 2021. COPR received 15 March. are they waiting for grace meds to expire inorder to trigger remeds? VO:NDVO
Hi ,for me they sent remeds almost near the grace medical expiry..not sure if it qas just a coincidence

Reactions: Fmegha86

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi All, I believe people who have COPR approved and have Jobs offer in essential skill even it is after 18th March 2020 can travel, anybody with such case. Our COPR just approved few days back and I have job offer in essential skill, we are planning to travel as we don't need work permit.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Guys I just received my COPR and it expires end of March. Can someone advice if landing is still not permitted? Whether soft or permanent? Thanks
Whats your AOR and VO office

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Hi All, I believe people who have COPR approved and have Jobs offer in essential skill even it is after 18th March 2020 can travel, anybody with such case. Our COPR just approved few days back and I have job offer in essential skill, we are planning to travel as we don't need work permit.
Keep us posted about your landing process... When are you planning to travel?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I do not know how to calculate the grace period but COPR expired on June 7 and not received any AL or re-med request.

• Sad
Reactions: Fmegha86

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hi guys, I am a bit confused about how the 6 months grace medical is enforced. Say my grace period ends next June. Does that mean that I won't need to redo medical as long as I submit the ready to travel form by that time OR enter Canada by that time? Thanks!

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
Hey,
Is there anyone who is currently in canada and ndvo was new delhi ? I replied to 4 pt email in october and tried contacting ircc and i e mentioned i am already in canada .. They dont need any documents but the process is so damn slow . They have no idea when will they validate the pr status . This is so annoying . Its like going around in circle . I have raised 2 webforms but havent received any email back from them . IRCC agents have no answers as well . I dont know what to do anymore .Is there anyone in similar situation . Please contact .