+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I opened my account and noticed new counterfoil updated after half an hour i got authorization letter email. extremely happy
Many Congratulations!! Please share your complete timeline in the below format with everyone:

COPR Expiry Date:
Ready to Travel Webform Raised:
4 Pointers Email:
No. of follow Ups:
Ghost Update:
AL Date:
Visa Office:

ssi1990

Nov 4, 2020
I opened my account and noticed new counterfoil updated after half an hour i got authorization letter email. extremely happy
Congratulations! Happy for you!

Please share your timeline. Were you asked to do remedicals? And are you currently in India?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Okay.
Wat abt PCC n PPR? Will I have to go through all these again?
IRCC can ask for Police certificate and Medicals again for issuing CoPR or AL/eTA. However, they have not asked for any police certificates for criminality so its not worth discussing.

PPR email will only come when IRCC wants to stamp your passport with new VISA and CoPR. As of now they are not sending PPR emails for any expired CoPR holders and are only issuing AL/eTA. Once VACs are resumed to full service(in other words travel restrictions are lifted) then they might start sending the PPR emails.

nehass

Dec 30, 2018
Congratulations! Happy for you!

Please share your timeline. Were you asked to do remedicals? And are you currently in India?
no i wasnt asked for remed they are still valid till jan including grace period of six months. i am india currently . i received email at 11:34 pm and cic account updated idk but about 10/11 pm

nehass

Dec 30, 2018
Many Congratulations!! Please share your complete timeline in the below format with everyone:

COPR Expiry Date: 7 July 2020
Ready to Travel Webform Raised: never raised one. they sent me document demand request email (4 pointer )
4 Pointers Email:29 sept
No. of follow Ups: 1
Ghost Update: everyday from medicals to approved to medicals dont remember particular date
AL Date: 6/11/2020 at 11:34 pm india ( counterfoil updated aa few minutes before on same day)
Visa Office:new delhi

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
You can mention your new CoPR document number to them and hope that they might be able to verify it online. Otherwise apply for SIN number online and you can use the acknowledgement of it for your employer in case you got a job or applying for it. I read it somewhere in the official site that acknowledgment receipt can be used for employment until SIN is not processed.
Yes, this looks like the best way.

KirtiP

May 19, 2020
Congrats for those who received AL from VO Ottawa. Did your GC key get updated from medical check review to background check completed, before you got the AL or re-medical request?