Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi what are the chances of getting a provincial nomination after age 40? @legalfalcon @hinavin
Age has nothing to do with nomination. Each province has its own criteria and if you meet the criteria, you will get the nomination.

Reactions: Nimz10

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
hi every one I received 4 point email on Oct 02 2020 , and replied on Oct 07 2020 along with confirmed flight ticket, Quarantine plan, current employment letter ,proof of fund ,but still no update , any body facing same problem. plz share you experience

Reactions: Arvind Mantri

payal8502

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi all,

On 25th July morning, I landed Toronto from Delhi via Air India VBM flight. The flight was on time and landed on time. All the food and water kept in front of the seat. Landed safely and after couple of hours of formalities at Pearson airport ( bit crowded on that day, surprisingly) , went to my quarantine place ( Private room with private washroom, common kitchen and laundry) through Uber taxi. I told the airbnb host clearly that I am coming for quarantine before booking and she agreed. Actually I tried with 4 or 5 places and finally only one accepted me for quarantine purpose. My advice is that, if you book airbnb, please chat with host, get confirmation and then only book to avoid any conflicts later. There are quite a number hosts offer quarantine stay but you need to confirm the purpose before booking.

At Pearson airport, they asked me the quarantine plan including how I would avail food and other essentials. I told about airbnb in detail and went to immigration counter. They asked only 4 questions - Do you have any criminal records , any other dependents, PR card address, How much money that I carry. Nothing else. He asked me to sign the COPR copies. That is all. I carried 7000 CAD plus bank statement but he did not ask for any proof or follow up question on POF. At immigration desk, I spent only about less than 10 mins.

After that, I collected my check in bags, went to customs desk and gave them the list of goods to follow. They did not ask me any question and gave an acknowledgment and receipt that I should produce while bringing those items.

After serving 14 days quarantine, I am planning to complete other formalities that are essential to work in Canada.

My gratitude to all of those who are in this forum for sharing their experiences and suggestions, which are really helping each other. I wish and pray that all of you have your turns soon. Thank you.
Hi - Thanks for this post. When they asked you regarding your PR card address, what did you provide? The address where you will be quarantining, or address of your friend/relative who is staying in Canada? Thanks again.

AD94

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Recieved re- medical today. COPR expired on 2nd June.
Why are they doing re-medical as my medical is valid till 3 Dec(6 mnths grace period). Also, after medical what would be the next step? Biometrics n everything?

KirtiP

May 19, 2020
Recieved re- medical today. COPR expired on 2nd June.
Why are they doing re-medical as my medical is valid till 3 Dec(6 mnths grace period). Also, after medical what would be the next step? Biometrics n everything?
Was this a family reunion, essential service or Canada job offer case? Any clue?