Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
Anyone here who got and responded to the 4 pointer email and didn’t get a ghost update yesterday nor sees any updates in ‘final decision’ in their profile ?
I replied to 4PE , got ghost update, BUT no updates in my profile :-(

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Until yesterday, On the GC Key, Next to Final Decision - It said "Your Application was reviewed on Feb 19 and a final decision has been made. Check your messages below"

Today after the scheduled maintenance, it says Final Decision - "March 15, your application was approved. Check your messages below for details".

@13nitinsharma do you think this is a sign of movement for AL's or PPR or are they are just pushing system updates?
Ive got an update too in my gc acct...same as yours..this would be my 3rd ghost update after responding to 4PE..im taking this as a positive sign...someone is working into our file...keep positive and wait expectantly...while waiting why dont you get ready so that when you receive the AL all you have to do is book a ticket and relax because this will be very quick..

Keep the faith!

Lee1987

Jul 26, 2018
Anyone here who got and responded to the 4 pointer email and didn’t get a ghost update yesterday nor sees any updates in ‘final decision’ in their profile ?
I didn't see any changes/GU in my account until before half an hour or so. I logged in again now and saw the first GU. Wait a little more and you will get them too!

Reactions: RT8

Nishm14

Apr 8, 2020
AL UPDATE: JUST NOW!

One applicant just received the AL in her email inbox, please see her timeline below (copied & pasted):

Hello guys.
Finally received AL in email.
COPR expiry: 23rd May
Essential NOC (Medical Laboratory Technician)
VO: Ottawa
Family of 4
Raised nearly 10 Ready to travel webforms
AL validity: 19th December 2020
No Remed asked
Got 3 pointer in July
Medicals extended till April 2021
Got GU last night
GC account updated with new COPRs details today morning!

Hang in there guys, AL is around the corner!! Thank you so much guys for your support.
Feel free to ask questions!
Good luck to you all! God bless

Hi, Can you please share under what section did you raise your web form? Was it ETA or PR applicant online? Also, where are you based? Thanks

Nishm14

Apr 8, 2020
i didnt get the update on my cic account :( didnt even get the 4 point email! Have raised multiple web forms, copr expired on 23rd april and no extension since then :( what to do?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
AL UPDATE: JUST NOW!

One applicant just received the AL in her email inbox, please see her timeline below (copied & pasted):

Hello guys.
Finally received AL in email.
COPR expiry: 23rd May
Essential NOC (Medical Laboratory Technician)
VO: Ottawa
Family of 4
Raised nearly 10 Ready to travel webforms
AL validity: 19th December 2020
No Remed asked
Got 3 pointer in July
Medicals extended till April 2021
Got GU last night
GC account updated with new COPRs details today morning!

Hang in there guys, AL is around the corner!! Thank you so much guys for your support.
Feel free to ask questions!
Good luck to you all! God bless
Does this mean. an AL will be provided with new COPR details (send by courier)

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Ive got an update too in my gc acct...same as yours..this would be my 3rd ghost update after responding to 4PE..im taking this as a positive sign...someone is working into our file...keep positive and wait expectantly...while waiting why dont you get ready so that when you receive the AL all you have to do is book a ticket and relax because this will be very quick..

Keep the faith!
Thank you so much @Lachelle

I am all set to leave tomorrow, If I get the AL today. :p This wait has been more desperate than my initial PPR. Hope we all get it my EOD.

• Haha
Reactions: Lachelle

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi guys,

Little update... I did not receive any 4pe but yesterday my gc account updated from final decision on 2 March to 17 March and then again today from 17 March to your background has been completed... I think ircc is upto something now...
promising sign. When did your Visa expire?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hang in there guys! These will all come to an end,,and the victory is ours! We may not know the reason now why this is happening but soon we will..all things work together for our good..AL is on the way