+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

ramsri22

Sep 16, 2019
Anyone here got their application reopened? IRCC canceled my expired COPR and reopened my application. They have extended my medical till next year. Not sure how long it will take for me to receive new COPR. Anyone in the same situation?
Where was your case processed ??

abhishekmishra19

Jul 15, 2019
India
Anyone here got their application reopened? IRCC canceled my expired COPR and reopened my application. They have extended my medical till next year. Not sure how long it will take for me to receive new COPR. Anyone in the same situation?
Congratulation on positive response. can you share -
1. when your copr was expired
2. Extended date for medical
3. VO

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Did this happen after you responded to the four pointer email?

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Did this happen after you responded to the four pointer email?
I did not get any 4 pointer email. I raised ready to travel webform and emailed my local IRCC office (Riyadh. I am Indian living in Saudi Arabia). Recevied letter from IRCC in GCKey that they have canceled my expired COPR and have reopened my application. In yesterday's call to IRCC got to know that medicals were extended.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I did not get any 4 pointer email. I raised ready to travel webform and emailed my local IRCC office (Riyadh. I am Indian living in Saudi Arabia). Recevied letter from IRCC in GCKey that they have canceled my expired COPR and have reopened my application. In yesterday's call to IRCC got to know that medicals were extended.
They might issue you a fresh CoPR. If getting a new CoPR and PRV is in your favour then you should not worry about getting your application reopened. You might need to submit passport again for stamping.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
They might issue you a fresh CoPR. If getting a new CoPR and PRV is in your favour then you should not worry about getting your application reopened. You might need to submit passport again for stamping.
Yes that's for sure. I will be issued a new COPR but looks like this process will take more time compared to people getting ALs. That's my only concern.

Madhan96291

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you for your response. Any idea on the timeline ? heard of any cases where people got it AL after the 4 pointer email, cos I was told it takes about a fortnight or a little over 3 weeks.
As far as I know, people got their AL in about 10 to 14 days. But its generally taking more time now.

Reactions: Amrithravi