+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

findmyway

Oct 6, 2020
And for everyone who is posting their experience or a detailed summary of a post, Please mention your VO so that people who are reading through can understand the context better. Canada high commission in India and other countries twitter handles are posting its different regulations.
please how to know his visa office?

vigneshrajag

May 24, 2020
Have stapled the photos along with COPR letter ...
Will they not accept the stapled photos ???
Do I need to resend another set or wait till they respond ???

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
As per my understanding, COPR expiry and your ready to travel webform plays a vital role for 4 pointer email. I have also seen people who have not raised the ready to travel webform but they also received the 4 pointers email.

So, anyone on, before or after March 18 with "expired" COPRs, will definitely be receiving this 4 pointer emails.

Sending out the bulk email notification is set up by CIC from last week itself, so I will highly recommend you guys to wait for sometime and you'll see the email within next two weeks for sure (in next ready batch). These are my inputs on your query, hope this helps.
Thanks for the observation Nitin !

Fingers crossed that all of us get these emails and the ETAs soon.

zombiebombay

Jul 22, 2020
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
18-09-2019
AOR Received.
06-10-2019
Passport Req..
04-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Anybody here planning for Marriage amidst their Valid or Expired COPR ?

Reactions: lnmora

Froshy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
If my consultant received the 4 pointer email and I sent the reply directly to the ircc email will that be okay or does it have to go from my consultant itself.. any idea?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
If my consultant received the 4 pointer email and I sent the reply directly to the ircc email will that be okay or does it have to go from my consultant itself.. any idea?
IMO, it might lead to unnecessary confusion as IRCC knows your consultant email. So just provide supporting documents to your consultant and email writeup. I believe while raising the PR application you might have signed a consent form that you are using a representative and are allowing IRCC to contact your consultant regarding your application.

In the acknowledgement response of 4 pointer email it is mentioned in bold that they only accept the response from email to which they have sent the 4 pointer email. Any other emails or enquiries will not be answered and will be deleted.

Reactions: Froshy

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
IMO, it might lead to unnecessary confusion as IRCC knows your consultant email. So just provide supporting documents to your consultant and email writeup. I believe while raising the PR application you might have signed a consent form that you are using a representative and are allowing IRCC to contact your consultant regarding your application.

In the acknowledgement response of 4 pointer email it is mentioned in bold that they only accept the response from email to which they have sent the 4 pointer email. Any other emails or enquiries will not be answered and will be deleted.
My consultant is not ready to support me in this matter.I have filled the web form from my email id.Though I got the generic response that my application is under process and they have recd all the docs.Do you think I should force my consultant to fill ready to travel web form.Thanks

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
My consultant is not ready to support me in this matter.I have filled the web form from my email id.Though I got the generic response that my application is under process and they have recd all the docs.Do you think I should force my consultant to fill ready to travel web form.Thanks
That is a generic response and that webform will be attached to your profile as your might have provided Application and UCI number along with your name and DOB while raising it. But I think these 4 pointer emails are triggered by IRCC to the email address provided in the PR application/MyCIC account and your consultant email address should be mentioned in it unless you have changed it to your email address. Did you receive any other updates from IRCC other than replies to your webforms?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Anybody here planning for Marriage amidst their Valid or Expired COPR ?
If you dont add your spouse at this stage before you land, you will need to go through the sponsorship route later. It is best for you to add your spouse now as only medical, criminality, and security will be required by IRCC for your spouse. Since eligibility is passed for you, it will not be checked again.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
That is a generic response and that webform will be attached to your profile as your might have provided Application and UCI number along with your name and DOB while raising it. But I think these 4 pointer emails are triggered by IRCC to the email address provided in the PR application/MyCIC account and your consultant email address should be mentioned in it unless you have changed it to your email address. Did you receive any other updates from IRCC other than replies to your webforms?
No never.I only got the reply to web forms always.So its ok to raise web form directly?Just that I should reply to 4 pt mail thru consultant right?

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
No never.I only got the reply to web forms always.So its ok to raise web form directly?Just that I should reply to 4 pt mail thru consultant right?
Would it be possible to update the communication email address?

I don't get my emails, my representative gets it. I dont have gc key account either

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I cant comment on it but ideally response should be sent from the email which is mentioned in the Contact Information in your online PR application account. In your case it would be the email of your consultant. I dont know how much consultant is charged for but it seems that your consultant does not seem to be supportive or he thinks that his job is done after you receive your CoPR and PRV.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz