+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
all the webforms raised were just mentioning that I'm ready to travel and after the 4th time is when I got the email from them asking to reply to their email within 10 days of receipt. I traveled from Kochi>Del>Toronto. I didn't get a COVID test.
I have a question for you. What if im planning to quarantine at my friend's apartment, with separate room and washroom? What letter should i attach?

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
The validity is 60 days from the date issued. Yes, VO is New Delhi.
Hi aadhi90 please let us know we are also planning to raise ready to travel form so what type you selected from the drop box "was it ETA / PR Card,/ PR card applied online etc.."
please reply
Thanks

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Permanent Residence (applied online/by mail)
I was sponsored by my spouse in a regular way he is Canadian Citizen and I got COPR with visa stamped in passport, all were done paper application apply.
So it is ok to select Permanent Residence (applied online/by mail),
please reply

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
I am in the same boat. Sponsorship applicant. Visa expired on June 15. Received email requesting for info like if we are ready to travel last
week. Replied them by Monday! Let's see what happens next. Please keep us posted if you get an extension and I ll do the same too
that's good. It means they are issuing ETAs. Will let you know if I hear anything

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
all the webforms raised were just mentioning that I'm ready to travel and after the 4th time is when I got the email from them asking to reply to their email within 10 days of receipt. I traveled from Kochi>Del>Toronto. I didn't get a COVID test.
Hi Aadhi,
My wife received an email as well asking for info. for ETA. Can you please tell me how long did it take you to get ETA by email after submitting their questionnaire.
Also if they gave you any trouble at the airport for expired visa?
Also if they ask any specific questions at Toronto airport?
I have emailed them back on Friday and now waiting for their reply.
Thanks in advance.
Amit

Reactions: Tango1988

aadhi90

May 12, 2019
Hi Aadhi,
My wife received an email as well asking for info. for ETA. Can you please tell me how long did it take you to get ETA by email after submitting their questionnaire.
Thanks in advance.
Amit
I got the ETA exactly in 11 Days after I replied to that email. The airline never asked a question but the airport officials at the immigration did but that was all routine questions but one tip please be confident while answering anything they ask. Toronto airport was a breeze, just two questions on the address in which the card has to be delivered and proof of funds.

Reactions: Tango1988 and mage

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
A general question to everyone .Is it mandatory to provide employment and lease agreement?. I am an individual applicant and most of the employers i spoke to are preferring for an interview once i land there and moreover it is getting difficult for me to find a lease agreement .My best bet is staying at someone's place . This is starting to concern me now, of getting my whole PR refused! :/

Reactions: Canigo

preritkaji

Nov 8, 2017
@aadhi90 This are such great news to know.
Can you list documents which you uploaded.
and what information you added every time you raised a webform ? Was it simply-Ready to travel or you kept adding compelling reasons?

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
I got the ETA exactly in 11 Days after I replied to that email. The airline never asked a question but the airport officials at the immigration did but that was all routine questions but one tip please be confident while answering anything they ask. Toronto airport was a breeze, just two questions on the address in which the card has to be delivered and proof of funds.
Hi,
When did your original COPR expire.

Jul 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,

This post has been overdue for some time. So first of all apologies for the late post, it was a roller coaster ride for me the last few weeks. So like everyone else in this forum i wanted to move to Canada asap since I have been unemployed for the past 4 months. So I raised a webform in June when the VBM flights started, another one in July and another one in august, all of 'em got me a generic response. Towards the end of August, I decided to just send the documents proactively for settlement as per the program delivery instructions on the IRCC website. Coincidentally, the day i was about to send the confirm air ticket, Airbnb booking, and rest of the documents required, an email pops up in my inbox asking to submit these documents for the extension. I did it the very next day since the email mentioned it has to be completed in 10 days. My flight ticket was just 24 days away when i submitted these documents, I was counting each and every day since everything goes for a toss if they don’t respond with ETA on time. Fortunately, i get the ETA on the 10th Day, I was in disbelief for some time and i even thought it was fake for a min but I logged on the CIC account to cross verify, and there it was my new counterfoil number. Next task was to check with Lufthansa if they allow this letter to be used, and i had no answer from them so i went ahead and canceled the ticket to book the VBM flight and finally i landed in Toronto few days back and in self-quarantine for the next 14 days as I’m writing this post.
Congrats @aadhi90, can you please share details about what documents you have atached in web form and any compelling reasons that you have mentioned

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
@aadhi90 Congratulaton on your landing
Are you in health care related occupation?
Is your job is in high demand?
Do you have a job offer?
Which Documents you have attached with webform
You have raised webform to IRCC or NDVO or both?
Have you written a mail to NDVO?
Thanks

Last edited:

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Perfect, thanks man.

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hi Aadhi,
Thanks in advance.
Amit
Hi Aadhi,
One more question, do you have to go through undertaking requirements or something before booking the flight as it says on Air india website. or is it only when you are trying to web check in?

https://bookme.airindia.in/AirindiaB2C/Booking/Search