+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I posted the fears put up by media.I know they need some spices to earn trp but situations are so bad that this kind of news can not be unbelievable.Though this is also true that Trump wud not want to bring down his economy further ....
God give everyone wisdom..
The mainstream media is certainly not predicting war between the US and China. Perhaps some Russian fake news agencies meant to undermine the stability of the world or some fringe news agencies. One less thing for you to worry about.

eksray

May 19, 2017
Thank you :') this helps loads. If you're on a short terms agreement with your Airbnb do you think you could share details with me if its not too much to ask? I'm planning to travel early June. Thanks in advance !
Glad to hear that! I'm not sure of the owner's near-future plans though :) -- but you can still scout on AirBnB. You can contact any host before placing the reservation, and most of them answer promptly.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Higgle

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Glad to hear that! I'm not sure of the owner's near-future plans though :) -- but you can still scout on AirBnB. You can contact any host before placing the reservation, and most of them answer promptly.

Best of luck!
Would imagine that many would welcome reservations. Most AirBnB hosts have not had many reservations.

Higgle

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Thanks everyone. It's been super helpful having someone to talk to. I've been trying Airbnb for sometime now and they seem a little scared and reluctant to people travelling from outside. I'll keep trying though . :)

Reactions: CountessO

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
is there anyone here with expired/soon to be expiring COPR who's written to the IRCC about not wanting to travel because of health risks involved? has anyone heard back with a response?

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
is there anyone here with expired/soon to be expiring COPR who's written to the IRCC about not wanting to travel because of health risks involved? has anyone heard back with a response?
I got just automatic response that they will respond as soon as possible.

Aamir Syed

Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone
I received my COPR and my passport was stamped and i was bound to travel on 10th April 2020 but could not travel due to COVID19 cancellations. Now my stamped passport will be expired on 15 th Nov 2020 and as per 6 months rule, i have to travel before 15th of May 2020 but as you all know as per the present situation all the flights has been cancelled until 16th May 2020. Just want to know if i renewed my passport will there be any issues as the passport no. on COPR will be different and also the old passport will have the visa stamp.
Totally confused as i am getting mixed responses. Do i have to raise a webform and go through the whole passport submission process? OR i can directly carry both the passports and show the relation?
Please help...

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
In how many days CPC-Ottawa responds to a web form query?

Harman Pasricha

Jun 1, 2017
Those who can’t prove that they have an adequate quarantine plan will be put into government run quarantine. Assume it is a hotel in the 4 cities (TO, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver).
All these 4 cities airports are operational.. What about pnp people... Whose final destination is not (Toronto or Vancouver or monteral or Calgary).. Where do they quarantine themselves?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Ok I will ask simple question. What do you think will India allow international flights between 4th May - 8th May? Given that current lockdown ends on 3rd May 2020.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
All these 4 cities airports are operational.. What about pnp people... Whose final destination is not (Toronto or Vancouver or monteral or Calgary).. Where do they quarantine themselves?
It does not matter, if they don't have a plan to quarantine themselves, the govt will decide where they will go. If its not your final destination then you can travel to it after 14 days. Please be aware that non essential travel between provinces is restricted in Canada as far as my knowledge.