Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi Titanium,

I got a message on my GCkey account that my PR card was printed on the 11th of May and mailed to my nominated address in Canada on May 13th. Card could take up to 6 weeks to arrive
hi there, have you received your PR card at the nominated address?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Please guide me about getting sign of good to follow and good to accompany form.

My landing happened at Vancouver but no one ask about this form.
I had ask while they sign copr but they had not guide me.

My checking baggage is directly check-in untill Saskatoon so I had not checked out any baggage at Vancouver.

Not sure whether I need to get sign from Vancouver or Saskatoon.

Ask multiple information officer but not getting proper information.

Pls guide here it's little urgent

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Please guide me about getting sign of good to follow and good to accompany form.

My landing happened at Vancouver but no one ask about this form.
I had ask while they sign copr but they had not guide me.

My checking baggage is directly check-in untill Saskatoon so I had not checked out any baggage at Vancouver.

Not sure whether I need to get sign from Vancouver or Saskatoon.

Ask multiple information officer but not getting proper information.

Pls guide here it's little urgent
Do you have the list ready with you? You need to check at the customs declaration area?

Reactions: CA98712

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
Hi - I completed my landing last month. When signing CoPR, the immigration officer asked me to updated address for the PR card online. I have been trying to access the Address notification link here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify

However, I have tried typing in my UCI number, my application number, as well as the CoPR Document number. Each time, it says that "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Could someone please guide me regarding how I might update address for the PR card? Messaging IRCC does not seem to work since they don't seem to be responding. Is there a number I can call? I am currently in India.

Thank you!

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi - I completed my landing last month. When signing CoPR, the immigration officer asked me to updated address for the PR card online. I have been trying to access the Address notification link here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify

However, I have tried typing in my UCI number, my application number, as well as the CoPR Document number. Each time, it says that "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Could someone please guide me regarding how I might update address for the PR card? Messaging IRCC does not seem to work since they don't seem to be responding. Is there a number I can call? I am currently in India.

Thank you!
I did that last week in the same link. It worked with my application number. There might be some issue with the system. Try again after couple of hours Or next day.
Address Notification (cic.gc.ca)

Reactions: huchan

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
I did that last week in the same link. It worked with my application number. There might be some issue with the system. Try again after couple of hours Or next day.
Address Notification (cic.gc.ca)
I have been trying since the past 2 days with no luck. I still get the same notification: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
I have been trying since the past 2 days with no luck. I still get the same notification: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Hi,

Ensure you're respecting the capital letters if any ( pay attention mainly to name & birth place) it has to be identical to COPR

BR

Reactions: huchan

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
Hi,

Ensure you're respecting the capital letters if any ( pay attention mainly to name & birth place) it has to be identical to COPR

BR
Thanks! I think there might an issue with the birth place. CoPR has birth city listed whereas the link only gives the option for birth country. So there is no way to match the info with CoPR. As for the name, I have tried both - all caps as in the CoPR and capitalizing just the first letter - neither works.

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
These are the steps ....

How to Link My PR Card Application to MyCIC Account
How to link my PR Card application to MyCIC account
Follow the below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) log in to the CIC account.
2) Go to the section “Link an existing application to this account”. Click on the “Link application to this account” button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select “Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name”
5) Fill in required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in “Date you became a permanent resident”
7) Click on search for my application.
8) after the application is searched make sure you submit the application else not linked.

Once you have successfully linked your application it will show you as “Submitted” status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into “Approved” status.
Thanks for this! Just linked my application and that of my dependents. It shows 'Submitted'. I have still not managed to provide address for PR card using the Address Notification Link as it keeps saying my application can't be found, but will keep trying.

Is there a way to see what is the current address they are using for the PR card application? I am asking because I submitted a webform requesting to update my address for PR card and am wondering if there is a way to see what is the current address they have on file.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for this! Just linked my application and that of my dependents. It shows 'Submitted'. I have still not managed to provide address for PR card using the Address Notification Link as it keeps saying my application can't be found, but will keep trying.

Is there a way to see what is the current address they are using for the PR card application? I am asking because I submitted a webform requesting to update my address for PR card and am wondering if there is a way to see what is the current address they have on file.
You can check that in ECAS. It will show the current home address & current mailing address but not sure if you can check that since you are getting `not able to identify notification` again & again. I did that using same link to update address but it’s been more than 10 days and it’s not updated yet. Yesterday, I received the mail from IRCC to re-send PR photo of my daughter again and that email still had my old address.

Reactions: Titanium and huchan

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
You can check that in ECAS. It will show the current home address & current mailing address but not sure if you can check that since you are getting `not able to identify notification` again & again. I did that using same link to update address but it’s been more than 10 days and it’s not updated yet. Yesterday, I received the mail from IRCC to re-send PR photo of my daughter again and that email still had my old address.
I tried checking in ECAS and still have the same issue. They cannot find my application. It is strange that I managed to link the PR card application to MyCIC account using the same details but cannot access the address Notification link or the ECAS link.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I tried checking in ECAS and still have the same issue. They cannot find my application. It is strange that I managed to link the PR card application to MyCIC account using the same details but cannot access the address Notification link or the ECAS link.
For first time pr card, ECAS dosnt work. On error page it gives you few situations, only for which ECAS works.

Reactions: Titanium and huchan