+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I just called ircc today and was told that my file was transferred to manila visa office. So the india office sent me the 4PE and was transferred to etobicoke after responding to their email, now in manila which is my original VO. Was advised to directly follow up with my VO
How do we know which is the right VO ? Is it mentioned in the original expired COPR or do we just need to call IRCC

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
There is a daily transaction limit in Indian Debit/Credit cards even if they are used for international purpose. Eventually the amount will be debited in INR. If a person is travelling with family then amount for flight could easily reach beyond INR 2L, therefore, you might end up going above your daily transaction limit unless you have upgraded your card.
Exactly

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I had this query as I had called their call center a couple of days ago with the same query and they repeated the same details as is mentioned on the site.
May be their call center may also take some time to get updated.

@ Canada_Pr4u ---- Heartiest Congratulations.
Thank you,
Air Canada/ Air India will scan your documents and send to someone sitting abroad(Embassy person) to get an approval, If your extended visa is showing in his system, they will allow you to board, if not they will deny you. It is as simple as this.

Reactions: RT8

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
I just called ircc today and was told that my file was transferred to manila visa office. So the india office sent me the 4PE and was transferred to etobicoke after responding to their email, now in manila which is my original VO. Was advised to directly follow up with my VO
So this means, all the files will be sent back to the respective country VO's after Immigration Officer sitting in Ottawa processes and approves it for AL. Now, NDVO is the VO for most of us here in India and I am thinking this is going to take more time than we anticipated earlier.

Anyone received AL today from NDVO?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Does every vo has a phn no which is public?Like I only know ircc no. Ottawa vo no I don't have.Does anybody have?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
So this means, all the files will be sent back to the respective country VO's after Immigration Officer sitting in Ottawa processes and approves it for AL. Now, NDVO is the VO for most of us here in India and I am thinking this is going to take more time than we anticipated earlier.

Anyone received AL today from NDVO?
My file is in sydney NS.I haven't got any 4 pt mail.What course of action NS follows?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Has anyone tried to follow up with these people by replying back on the email I’d from which the four pointer email was received ? Was just thinking to send a follow up email, attaching my 4Pt email response as a historical data to check where they are with processing files for people who replied to them in second week of sept? So in short following up with them using email IN-RROc/CORR-IN? Is it recommended ??

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Yep, In CAD's
Thanks for this answer.
I went to Air India counter at Delhi Airport to inquire about the process of checking documents before boarding after reading your incident.
He told me that there will a person from Canadian embassy at the reception and he checks all the documents. If he thinks that documents are correct then you can board otherwise you can not.

I have never seen a person from embassy sitting at the counter and checking documents (could be possible during corona times).

Just wanted to conform this from you.

Hope the question is not confusing.

Kalika18

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Authorisation letter was sent to me via an email. However, Gc-key wasn't updated by them.(must be some technical error). So I was not allowed to board a flight on October 18, which I shared in this forum. After contacting IRCC they rectified that error and informed me through email. I checked in Gc-key account, it was showing application approved and new details were attached to my passport. But still had doubts, however took a chance to go since, no other thing was showing pending. My advice to persons receiving an AL, just don't go straightaway, let your new details get reflected in your Gc-key account .
Thank you so much for the detailed reply and am glad things worked out for you.

Reactions: Canada_Pr4u

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
How do we know which is the right VO ? Is it mentioned in the original expired COPR or do we just need to call IRCC
Its not written in the copr, you have to call IRCC. When i did a follow up regarfing my PR application before i was told that my vo is manila

Reactions: kpatel1988

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for this answer.
I went to Air India counter at Delhi Airport to inquire about the process of checking documents before boarding after reading your incident.
He told me that there will a person from Canadian embassy at the reception and he checks all the documents. If he thinks that documents are correct then you can board otherwise you can not.

I have never seen a person from embassy sitting at the counter and checking documents (could be possible during corona times).

Just wanted to conform this from you.

Hope the question is not confusing.
There wasn't any such person when we tried to board our flight. I hope they have this system soon. Still lots of people are being denied boarding on flights to Canada at the airport daily, majority of them are students.

Reactions: crackMBA

jyo1101

Oct 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
16-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-04-2020
Hello guys ...can anybody suggest what comes after copr ? I tried to go through the forum and I’m bit overwhelmed by all the info specially with the borders closed .
I’m in process of obtaining copr...rcvd golden mail few days ago.. residing in Australia currently.
Can anybody suggest please ?
Thanks in advance

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hello Guys
persons who are getting PPR recently after March 18 and PPR is valid then they can able to travel Canada directly or they also required any additional Authorisation Letter.