+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Same. After loading for a while says bad gateway. Feels like I'm back in the tenth grade again, logging in for my results. Please update if anybody knows the update is

Same here. Saw Application Profile Updated but can't get into my application as it gives the bad gateway error. I really am worried about seeing what is there on the other side if it is anything like my tenth grade results :D

Reactions: kpatel1988

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
it's a glitch, server issue on the backend.

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi, Just logged in. No update, everything is just the same.

After the approved/ profile updated page, when I went back to home it just shifted back to approved. no chage at all.

Please update if anything different for anybody else.

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I am not able to login too, It takes me back to home page once i type in my login details.
Try again! I just tried logging in , it took me back to the IRCC page.
I opened the log in page again in another tab and tried logging in , it continued where I last left and logged me in.
No changes/update in the account though

Madhan96291

Jan 19, 2018

After the approved/ profile updated page, when I went back to home it just shifted back to approved. no chage at all.

When you are on the applications page do a Ctrl+F5. You should see the status saying Application / Profile Updated.

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Not able to login......any guesses for what the ghost update might be??

Just posting this update from Canadian High Commission

#CanadainIndia is now sending courier instructions to clients who previously received a passport request letter. If you receive this letter via email, follow the instructions to submit the letter with your valid passport.
Do not submit your passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine courier instruction letter, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense.
VACs remained closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This two-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

Canadian Immigration and Citizenship

Is this for expired CoPR holders? does this mean they will send out emails instructing people who raised webforms or to all exempted expired CoPR holders in general . Still does not answer many questions. Or is this for the new applicants who have been approved ?

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019

Same here. Finally got in. No difference. Quite an anticlimactic end to my excitement. IRCC never ceases to be consistent in disappointing me when my hopes are up.

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Yes you should carry a detailed quarantine plan. Based on what I have read in this group you may or may not be asked for it. But you should carry it.
I have a question for you. Can you tell us the timelines of the following
1. When did u receive the 4 pointer mail?
2. When did you reply to the same?
3. When did u receive the AL?
4. Did the document status in you GIC account update with new COPR expiry date?

will really appreciate your reply.
Hi, actually I have already completed my soft landing in Feb 2020. Now I am returning to Canada as a settler and traveling with a PRTD.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

These are ghost updates. Usually a good sign but login issue seems to be a glitch.

Is someone tagging the applications with 4 pointer email attachments for review? uhmmm