+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Earlier this week. Haven’t replied yet!

Have you replied to them ? Do you plan on leaving in the next 60 days
I haven't received anything yet.

I really wish to have received the 4 pointer email as I would like to travel, but the uncertainty lies as my copr has an error.

Don't know if I stand eligible for a new visa stamping or the travel authorisation.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Guys of course they'll let students, families and everyone else except skilled immigrants in. It is scientifically proven that you can not spread the virus if you're not a skilled immigrant with a recognized education, work experience, a great language score and an ample amount of money to settle.

So let's keep waiting quietly while everyone else are constantly complaining on IRCC's and Minister Mendicino's Facebook and twitter pages and lobbying like crazy through each and every possible channel. We deserved what we live today by being the most silent immigrant group.

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Earlier this week. Haven’t replied yet!

Have you replied to them ? Do you plan on leaving in the next 60 days
Do you mind me asking, does your 4 pointer email mention your uci number or name?

My representative consultant's email address is registered for correspondence of my application. I am wondering if he may have mistaken the 4 pointer email for another client.

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Do you mind me asking, does your 4 pointer email mention your uci number or name?

My representative consultant's email address is registered for correspondence of my application. I am wondering if he may have mistaken the 4 pointer email for another client.
Yes it does mention it . All their official emails , I think, will always mention it.

Try calling IRCC or NDVO , couple of people have called NDVO recently and gotten through.

The error on the Copr , I’m guessing , wasn’t your mistake , so I highly doubt you’d be penalised for it. If anything they might just correct it while issuing the new ETA. Give them a call.

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Yes it does mention it . All their official emails , I think, will always mention it.

Try calling IRCC or NDVO , couple of people have called NDVO recently and gotten through.

The error on the Copr , I’m guessing , wasn’t your mistake , so I highly doubt you’d be penalised for it. If anything they might just correct it while issuing the new ETA. Give them a call.
Raised webforms regarding the same. They have given drafted guidelines that it needs to be resubmitted at the vac for reissuance in such scenarios.

Tried calling ndvo, they asked me to email and received same reply to it. Dont know how to call ircc as i am not able to install text now.

Lets hope to receive the 4 pointer email for the eta soon!

Reactions: RT8

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
What is this 4 pointer email that some people have received? What does it say? My parents copr was issued before March 18th and expired as they could not travel from India due to covid. Have raised webform ready to travel but no email or update from them. Please let us know about the 4 pointer email. visa office is also New Delhi.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
What is this 4 pointer email that some people have received? What does it say? My parents copr was issued before March 18th and expired as they could not travel from India due to covid. Have raised webform ready to travel but no email or update from them. Please let us know about the 4 pointer email. visa office is also New Delhi.
Welcome back Neeti!

My Mom's CoPR extension is equally pending. Despite calls and emails with detailed plan with evidence of separate room, bath, kitchen quarantining and my house tax and utility bills plus one way flight credits (cancelled flights) - no four pointer emails. No instructions. Called the CC and - agent says its waiting with the Officer.

Gosh - its hard to keep patience. With onset of winters its increasingly getting riskier for seniors to travel.

Just want my Mom with me is all! My cost. My responsibility. My money and taxes. Where is the issue IRCC?

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Hi,
Just wanted to know the below from all those who have reverted on the four pointer mail.
In the detailed quarantine plan have you attached AIRBNB or any other booking details OR just mentioned that we would book once we get ETA.

Reactions: RT8

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi,
Just wanted to know the below from all those who have reverted on the four pointer mail.
In the detailed quarantine plan have you attached AIRBNB or any other booking details OR just mentioned that we would book once we get ETA.
That's what I'm wondering and would like to know other's opinion.