+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
It wont be rejected for sure. It would only be put on hold until you say ready to travel. They will assess the admissibility once again and request for PCC and Medicals again.
Are you sure they will request for pcc and medicals again if we say no to travel now in 60 days ?

ramsri22

Sep 16, 2019
Hi everyone, is it only Delhi VO sending these 4 pointer mails ? Our application was processed at Ottawa VO. Expecting any response from them after attaching all required supporting docs

Reactions: BillyWescott

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Hi,
Just wanted to know the below from all those who have reverted on the four pointer mail.
1. Bank statement for how many months.
2. In the detailed quarantine plan have you attached AIRBNB or any other booking details.

Neyoyo1

Apr 12, 2018
Hello all, I received the four pointer mail about two hours ago. I have a query. Will a fixed deposit certificate suffice for tue account statement they requested for? My POF is still intact and valid through january 2021. Can i use this certificate? Bearing in mind that a fixed deposit account will not reflect the amount fixed on the balance.

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi,

Did anyone with expired copr from ndvo receive the 4 pointer email without raising the ready to travel webform?
Yes me!! I think they’ve just sent it everyone who has expired COPR and it was issued before March 18th

May I ask , what do you plan on doing ?

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Yes me!! I think they’ve just sent it everyone who has expired COPR and it was issued before March 18th

May I ask , what do you plan on doing ?
Been waiting since march! They made a mistake in my copr, hence couldnt travel. My copr got expired too...

Too much uncertainty.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz