+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Convention refugee PR application submitted online for one year with no news

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Convention refugee PR application submitted online for one year without news, friends who have the same problem share

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Get CBSA notes
l get it I applied, the notes told me that someone opened the case in April this year, and the forms I had were put on hold because of lack of information! No rejections, no emails! No news, do you have any suggestions?

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
l get it I applied, the notes told me that someone opened the case in April this year, and the forms I had were put on hold because of lack of information! No rejections, no emails! No news, do you have any suggestions?
This is a highly technical question and you probably should ask a lawyer/immigration consultant. Other than that, you may want to review the forms and check if you have filled them properly and send them through webform.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
This is a highly technical question and you probably should ask a lawyer/immigration consultant. Other than that, you may want to review the forms and check if you have filled them properly and send them through webform.
l did it done、but no news

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
submitted my file in August 2021 received a correspondance in February that my status has been updated on PR portal
Was able to link my file with GCkey in February 2022. since then no update
I requested GCMS notes from CBSA and it says there IMM 5604 was incomplete... I sent completed form back on Aug 28 2022
through webform and they didnt even acknowledged if they received or not

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
submitted my file in August 2021 received a correspondance in February that my status has been updated on PR portal
Was able to link my file with GCkey in February 2022. since then no update
I requested GCMS notes from CBSA and it says there IMM 5604 was incomplete... I sent completed form back on Aug 28 2022
through webform and they didnt even acknowledged if they received or not
I just received a temporary aor in August last year, no news so far, I was informed by GCMS that the information was missing, the application was put on hold, and there was no email! I added myself through webform, so far there is no news

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I just received a temporary aor in August last year, no news so far, I was informed by GCMS that the information was missing, the application was put on hold, and there was no email! I added myself through webform, so far there is no news
You at least still have an email notifying you to start processing, can link to an account, and I have no news! Through ircc GCMS, I learned that someone saw my application in April this year, and two forms were marked with missing information, and then I didn't ask me to add it! So far there has been no email notification and no rejection of my application! The query shows that processing has not started yet!