+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion on eligibility-help me

sarathdna

Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

I am stuck with a couple of queries and that is making me stay away or being hopeless in fulfilling my dream to move to Canada.I will give you a snapshot of my profile which can help you people determine my eligibility or suggesting different ways to pursue my dream.
My name is Sarath.I am from Kerala and I am 28 years old and married.I have been working in Bangalore for the past 8 years.In that, 7 years I was working in a Canadian company which is located in Bangalore and now in another Hollywood VFX Company called Moving Picture Company as a senior texturing artist. My problem is I have completed my bachelors and graphic design in 2010.But due to some issues I was not able to get the university certificate for the same (i am presently holding the only course completed certificate from the college which doesn't count as a valid bachelors certificate) in my mark lists for the last semester it was showing blank for three subjects which were not absent or failed or nothing.I have checked university for a couple of times and the same with the college and both are not able to resolve the issue other than blaming each other which makes my qualification restricted to secondary school education.So if I apply for Express entry without a graduation my CRS score is low(which comes around 398 even if I score maximum in IELTS ).After asking so many people all are telling I cannot go ahead for migration with this education.Unfortunately, my wife also doesn't hold graduation.For the last one year, I am checking with everyone to get a proper answer to the same.Even when I checked for students visa as an entry point some suggested my visa might get rejected because of this eight years of study gap(which I was not sitting idle.Working in good positions with some couple of top most industries which is even recognised by Canada)Help me with this situation and suggest me the best possible way I can go ahead and achieve my dream.

Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The 8 year study gap isn't an issue if you pursue further studies to improve your career prospects and make sense. You would have to sort out your previous degree. You would also have to have the funds and good marks/scores for ielts.