+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about how to send PPR documents to New York VO

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hey, Do you have the link to that portal? I have already paid the fees but have not received shipping labels, its been more 7 working days now :( Customer service is of no use.
This is the complete new process

To avail the 2 way courier, please visit the website https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/ and click “Additional Services”. Scroll to where it says “By Mail” and click on the “Click here” button. Once you click on it, it will take you create an account.
When accessing the portal, please complete the registration and proceed selecting your preferred center to mail your application.
Kindly note that all the information will be purged from the portal after 10 days, your login information included, hence, make sure you print or download your label and confirmation letter as soon as you receive it.
Once you complete the process, you will be able to print 1 FEDEX label (addressed from you to the VAC). The label for the returning of your documents will be printed locally at the VAC.
Prepare your package including the following (if you applied online):
1. The passport request letter you received from IRCC
2. Your contact information, including your email, phone number and return address
3. Print out 2 copies of TT Services Consent Form duly completed, click here to download
4. A printed copy of the Confirmation letter you received for the 2 Way Courier purchase, which has an individually generated Reference Number
5. Below charges must be paid in a form of a Money orders, Bank drafts, Certified checks, Cashier’s checks, or Official checks (over 3 months validity period) in favor of “VFS Services (USA) Inc.” and fees must be in US dollars (**We DO NOT accept Personal checks or Cash**)

Package transmission fee (per passport) – $22.80 USD (**If you have enrolled biometrics at the VFS Global Canada Visa Application Centre in New York, you DO NOT need to pay this fee.**)

Short Message Service (SMS) (per Applicant) – $2.50 USD (Optional)

6. 2 size photos of 50mm x 70mm if applied for an online Permanent Resident Travel Document with application letters starting with D, E, EP, F, and G. (**If applied for an online application with letters R, S, V, and W, NO photos are required**)

Once your package is prepared, you may drop it off at the FEDEX office of your choice. It is recommended to use a padded envelope to mail your documents and make sure it is thoroughly sealed.

forthoseads

May 18, 2020
This is the complete new process

To avail the 2 way courier, please visit the website https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/ and click “Additional Services”. Scroll to where it says “By Mail” and click on the “Click here” button. Once you click on it, it will take you create an account.
When accessing the portal, please complete the registration and proceed selecting your preferred center to mail your application.
Kindly note that all the information will be purged from the portal after 10 days, your login information included, hence, make sure you print or download your label and confirmation letter as soon as you receive it.
Once you complete the process, you will be able to print 1 FEDEX label (addressed from you to the VAC). The label for the returning of your documents will be printed locally at the VAC.
Prepare your package including the following (if you applied online):
1. The passport request letter you received from IRCC
2. Your contact information, including your email, phone number and return address
3. Print out 2 copies of TT Services Consent Form duly completed, click here to download
4. A printed copy of the Confirmation letter you received for the 2 Way Courier purchase, which has an individually generated Reference Number
5. Below charges must be paid in a form of a Money orders, Bank drafts, Certified checks, Cashier’s checks, or Official checks (over 3 months validity period) in favor of “VFS Services (USA) Inc.” and fees must be in US dollars (**We DO NOT accept Personal checks or Cash**)

Package transmission fee (per passport) – $22.80 USD (**If you have enrolled biometrics at the VFS Global Canada Visa Application Centre in New York, you DO NOT need to pay this fee.**)

Short Message Service (SMS) (per Applicant) – $2.50 USD (Optional)

6. 2 size photos of 50mm x 70mm if applied for an online Permanent Resident Travel Document with application letters starting with D, E, EP, F, and G. (**If applied for an online application with letters R, S, V, and W, NO photos are required**)

Once your package is prepared, you may drop it off at the FEDEX office of your choice. It is recommended to use a padded envelope to mail your documents and make sure it is thoroughly sealed.
Thank you so much for detailed information. Should I pay the fees again? as they are not replying back to my emails.

ALeonardo

Feb 10, 2022
Thank you so much for detailed information. Should I pay the fees again? as they are not replying back to my emails.
I am actually in a similar position. I received payment instruction by mail, paid and sent in confirmation on Feb 1. No response regarding shipping label since then. The whole thing is pretty frustrating!

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
@forthoseads @ALeonardo
I sent out email on 31st Jan for the payment link but for 3 days they haven't responded but the customer support team was awesome as they told me about the new link and also that it is down right now and could easily take 2-3 days to work. Have you tried calling or web chat with them? Also send email to info canny address.

If you guys are in rush and willing to pay extra $90 then go ahead with new portal and then meanwhile you can keep on fighting with them for the refund.

ALeonardo

Feb 10, 2022
@forthoseads @ALeonardo
I sent out email on 31st Jan for the payment link but for 3 days they haven't responded but the customer support team was awesome as they told me about the new link and also that it is down right now and could easily take 2-3 days to work. Have you tried calling or web chat with them? Also send email to info canny address.

If you guys are in rush and willing to pay extra $90 then go ahead with new portal and then meanwhile you can keep on fighting with them for the refund.
Thank you @cooldudeusa
I'll try the email address and customer care again.

veemi002

Jan 28, 2022
Thank you @cooldudeusa
I'll try the email address and customer care again.
I am also in the same situation. I got the payment links from VFS on Jan 25th and paid the two way courier fees and responded to email on Jan 28 (paid separate fees for self and 3 dependents) but not response since then. I also sent 2 reminder emails but still no response. When I called customer support on 2/11, they suggested me to send an email to info.canny@vfshelpline.com along with payment proofs and I sent email on 2/11 and waiting for the response. 30 days SLA given by IRCC is reaching on Feb 18, 2022. Please suggest whether IRCC will be ok if I send my passports after 30 days also as it was a delay from VFS shipping label department. anyone sent the passports after 30 days and got the copr successfully? Please share.

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
@veemi002 I am in the same boat, I paid the fee on Jan 31st and haven't received any shipping labels yet. I emailed them multiple times and still no reply. Did you get a reply from the canny email address?

veemi002

Jan 28, 2022
@veemi002 I am in the same boat, I paid the fee on Jan 31st and haven't received any shipping labels yet. I emailed them multiple times and still no reply. Did you get a reply from the canny email address?
I did not get any response yet. I spoke to customer support and they are asking me to wait and conveyed that it is delaying due to their current work loan.

Last edited:

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
I did not get any response yet. I spoke to customer support and they are asking me to wait and conveyed that it is delaying due to their current work loan.
Thank you for the information! Would you please mind sharing the customer support number that you used to call them? I will wait a few more days and try giving them a call again

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
@veemi002 Did you get a response from the VFS people reg. the fedex labels? Now, I'm not even able to create and activate an account to re-pay and regenerate shipping labels again

sai2303

Feb 28, 2022
Hi guys. I got the ready for visa mail 10 days ago.
what are the working hours to contact vfsglobal? The website(contact us page) doesnt mention the working hours. The live chat says we are currently closed right now. I did send them an email about clear instructions of sending the documents but there is no response. Also when i tried to register for a new account on https://www.vfsglobal.ca/PostalAppointment/ i dint get any confirmation email to activate the account. Can someone please help me on what are the updated steps to send the documents to NYC VAC.