+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about how to send PPR documents to New York VO

Mandeep112

Apr 24, 2019
I tracked my application and it says "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.********** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in SAO PAULO." Does anyone know what this means? I live in the US so I'm very confused as to why its going to Brazil. Please help
I got the email for a new msg in gc key.. Its letter for accompanying visa..

Kayla11

Mar 7, 2022
I checked my status on vfs website with tracking id. It is still showing the old one that the application is under process at IRCC.. did you get the email from vfs?
I used a lawyer for my application and most of the emails have been going to her. Not sure if she's received the email, I'm waiting to hear from her. But I've been tracking it (with the vfs tracking ID) for the last couple of days and it always said it was "under process" although I was already approved. Today it finally updated and now says it's being dispatched

Mandeep112

Apr 24, 2019
I tracked my application and it says "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.********** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in SAO PAULO." Does anyone know what this means? I live in the US so I'm very confused as to why its going to Brazil. Please help
It is showing same to me on VFS website,but the email i got from VFS says USA,New York. I think system error

popsicle9900

Mar 24, 2022
Counterfoil generated today by IRCC:

Passport Sent: 03/24
Passport Reached NYC VFS VAC: 03/25
Passport Received Email from VFS: 03/27
Passport Dispatched to IRCC: 03/29
Passport Received by IRCC and Under Process: 03/30
Counterfoil Generated: 04/04

ogundeji

Jan 4, 2020

[/QUOTE

Congrats!

ogundeji

Jan 4, 2020

I see that mine has been generated too. what are the next steps?

Reactions: naveenjohn94

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I submitted mine and dependents applications on April 2nd. Reached NY office on 04/04 morning.
On 04/04 evening itself I received update on my application saying application has been sent to IRCC. 04/05 which is today I received update saying IRCC is processing application. I havent received any updates on my dependents applications yet.

I do have one question though, how is IRCC or VAC generating return labels? Do they take address from the details we give in VFS account while registering for labels or do they take address from our passport or our IRCC account?