Passport + CoPR Received: 04/8
Congratulations!

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Ordered two way courier labels
04/02: Passport Sent
04/03: Passport received at VFS
04/04: Your application, tracking ID No.*********** has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on Mon Apr 04 2022 for processing. (First Email from VFS)
04/05: Your application, tracking ID No.*********** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue Apr 05 2022
04/09: "We updated your application status" Email from CIC (Application status changed to Approved.
04/11: "We sent you a message about your application" Email from CIC (Letter accompanying the Visa generated)
04/11: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.*********** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in USA, New York.
04/11: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.*********** has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre
04/12: FedEx Shipment *********** Notification Email from FedEx
04/13: Received COPR and passports.

Note: Any issues with VFS use their "chat now" option from https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/contact-us
It might say try again once you enter your details. Just try few more times and you will be shown as in queue with numbers 4-5 people before you which actually takes around 20-40 min. The customer service people are extremely helpful at least in my case. I was never able to connect to their 8882964511 call number.
One trick you can do is send an email to info.canny@vfshelpline.com before starting the chat. The customer service chat people do not have access to the VFS systems, but they can initiate a reply to your emails. So whatever concern or request you have you can email first and they can reply with what you can do when you chat with them.

Also any immediate concerns email to escalations.canny@vfsglobal.com

larrygarry

Apr 26, 2022
I have a question about original passport submission to the New York VAC. I received the Ready For Visa email on April 14, 2022 and as mentioned in the email, I sent only copy of IRCC PPR letter, two photographs and original passport to the New York VAC with a two-way Fedex courier. I also forgot to superscribe the envelope.

Later, I found out that I also had to send TTS Consent Forms, money order of $22.80, and application confirmation letter.

My original package with the passport already reached the New York VAC. But I have not heard back from them about it. I also do not have any tracking details.

I am super anxious about it and I am not able to get hold of anybody in VFS helpline. Has anybody gone through the similar experience before? Any idea what can I do to sort this out? Any help is really very appreciated.

Thank you!

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I have a question about original passport submission to the New York VAC. I received the Ready For Visa email on April 14, 2022 and as mentioned in the email, I sent only copy of IRCC PPR letter, two photographs and original passport to the New York VAC with a two-way Fedex courier. I also forgot to superscribe the envelope.

Later, I found out that I also had to send TTS Consent Forms, money order of $22.80, and application confirmation letter.

My original package with the passport already reached the New York VAC. But I have not heard back from them about it. I also do not have any tracking details.

I am super anxious about it and I am not able to get hold of anybody in VFS helpline. Has anybody gone through the similar experience before? Any idea what can I do to sort this out? Any help is really very appreciated.

Thank you!
See my posts above. Try reaching out to them through chat option. I never got connected to helpline. I also added email ids in my post one for escalation which you can use.

Reactions: larrygarry

Kayla11

Mar 7, 2022

Thank you!
I also didn't sent the consent form or the money order in my original package. I recieved an email from the VFS office which outlined exactly what I had to do. I ended up sending in another package with the money order and the consent form and then ended up receiving my COPR letter a little over a week later.

I'd suggest trying the VFS live chat again because there literally no other way to talk to anybody. Good luck!

larrygarry

Apr 26, 2022
I also didn't sent the consent form or the money order in my original package. I recieved an email from the VFS office which outlined exactly what I had to do. I ended up sending in another package with the money order and the consent form and then ended up receiving my COPR letter a little over a week later.

I'd suggest trying the VFS live chat again because there literally no other way to talk to anybody. Good luck!
Thanks Kayla! If I may ask, how much time did they take to send you an email to request the missing documents?

larrygarry

Apr 26, 2022
You're welcome! It took about 3 weeks
Wow! That’s a long time. Does IRCC’s “30 day” clock stop ticking when our package reach VFS? This has been the most stressful visa stamp application I’ve been through.

By the way, I am also thinking of proactively sending another FedEx package with all the missing documents to avoid delays.

asvguy

Apr 26, 2022
Hi all, i'm also in the same boat. I'm in the US and i'm gathering up all the documents required but there's some questions i have:
  1. Should i add my application number behind the photo ? the ircc link for photo details doesn't require this.
  2. On the TT services biometrics consent form, which one should i fill out ? The consenting to it or the one not consenting to it. i've already given my biometrics in march of last year and its completed.
  3. The two way post service is what i used, but i could only download one Fedex Tracking, which is from me to the NY address. Will they take care of the rest or should I be getting another Fedex Tracking thing to download.

Thanks guys. This is nerve wracking.