+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation PR approved

Tatarstanso

Jan 3, 2024
Hello everyone,
Apparently I received the email from Immigration with the PR Approval confirmation but I missed it.
How do I ask them to be resent? Where should I contact?
Thanks!

Reactions: aksaelsababu

A.shireen

Mar 3, 2024
If you have an account of application status tracker you can find over there also. it is easy to make you just need UCI number.

Tatarstanso

Jan 3, 2024
If you have an account of application status tracker you can find over there also. it is easy to make you just need UCI number.
Thanks. As I find out, the tracker is not reliable and updated, so I called IRCC and they confirmed I got approved and they will resend the email. I realize that the email they have is not mine or my agency. So, I hope everyone checks the emails account they have in their file so there are no mistakes.
In my tracker says my eligibility is not started even though I got approved 2 months ago and I've been waiting stress out when I already was approved. I found out because I wrote to the Member of the Parliament representative of my district and from their office they contacted IRCC and let me know my application has been approved for more than two months without my knowledge.

Reactions: armoured

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Thanks. As I find out, the tracker is not reliable and updated, so I called IRCC and they confirmed I got approved and they will resend the email. I realize that the email they have is not mine or my agency. So, I hope everyone checks the emails account they have in their file so there are no mistakes.
In my tracker says my eligibility is not started even though I got approved 2 months ago and I've been waiting stress out when I already was approved. I found out because I wrote to the Member of the Parliament representative of my district and from their office they contacted IRCC and let me know my application has been approved for more than two months without my knowledge.
The tacker lags a month or 2 behind.

aksaelsababu

Jan 19, 2024
Hey,
Did you get any letter when our eligibility gets approved? I am also waiting for eligibility to be completed but it's showing not started.