Confirmation of PR

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents have received their passports with COPRs this Monday. As per the instructions, we have submitted webform requesting for Landing appointment (which are suspended due to COVID19).
Where should I send email requesting for Landing PR mail as reported by a few applicants? Pls share email ID. We are in GTA.

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
My parents have received their passports with COPRs this Monday. As per the instructions, we have submitted webform requesting for Landing appointment (which are suspended due to COVID19).
Where should I send email requesting for Landing PR mail as reported by a few applicants? Pls share email ID. We are in GTA.
Please hare if you figure it out? I am on the same boat. Received COPR with landing instructions and sent webform, heard nothing since then. One of my friends told me landing is resumed (the letter did mention if could not make it to inland office, port of entry can process it) but I just saw the news the emergency state of ontario was extended so not so sure what is going on....

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Please hare if you figure it out? I am on the same boat. Received COPR with landing instructions and sent webform, heard nothing since then. One of my friends told me landing is resumed (the letter did mention if could not make it to inland office, port of entry can process it) but I just saw the news the emergency state of ontario was extended so not so sure what is going on....
If you visit CBSA website, it's clearly written there not to visit their offices (POE) for immigration purpose (Flagpoling). Personal interviews at IRCC offices are also suspended. Few applicants have been receiving emails notifying them completion of PR landing. Earlier those with cancelled appointments were getting it, now newer approved ones are also getting it.

Reactions: El_Brujo81

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
If you visit CBSA website, it's clearly written there not to visit their offices (POE) for immigration purpose (Flagpoling). Personal interviews at IRCC offices are also suspended. Few applicants have been receiving emails notifying them completion of PR landing. Earlier those with cancelled appointments were getting it, now newer approved ones are also getting it.
I would say web form is the first thing to try according to the instructions that came along with CoPR.
If after a while (3 to 5 days) you don’t hear anything back from the agents or you don’t get a response from the local office then I would reach out directly to the latter via email. Most people who already received the ”confirmation of status” emails are sharing the email addresses forthe local IRCC offices.

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
Thanks for the info! :)

My letter listed 2 options: 1 is send request thru webform for inland office landing. 2 is POE if you cant make it to office, I was confused since neither sound possible right now. I will try send another webform if I still dont hear from them by next week.

Hope we can all get this done soon. :)

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thanks for the info! :)

My letter listed 2 options: 1 is send request thru webform for inland office landing. 2 is POE if you cant make it to office, I was confused since neither sound possible right now. I will try send another webform if I still dont hear from them by next week.

Hope we can all get this done soon. :)
We also got similar letter
They haven't updated this letter to reflect revised process due to COVID19.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents GCkey account just changed. Counterfoil is not valid and COPR is valid.

They should receive PR Landing email in this week. Following are the timelines.

PPR - 16 March 2020
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Received passports back - 25 May
Submitted webform and sent email to CIC-Etobicoke - 25 May
COPR valid date - 02 June

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi guys!

how long will it take to get our PR card from CIC ?

did anyone receive the card recently?

Thanks

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents GCkey account just changed. Counterfoil is not valid and COPR is valid.

They should receive PR Landing email in this week. Following are the timelines.

PPR - 16 March 2020
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Received passports back - 25 May
Submitted webform and sent email to CIC-Etobicoke - 25 May
COPR valid date - 02 June
e-cas has also changed today to Complete with xyz entered Canada at Etobicoke IRCC on June 2, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Happy to share that my parents got their PR confirmation letters by email just now and are officially landed immigrants.

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Did anyone renew SIN number using the PR letter we received? My application got rejected... :( That letter seems not working as it states... So confused and depressed...
Hey, how we can check the status of SIN application? I applied online.