+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga province attestation letter is expected,. please is anyone know about it.

wandex

Apr 2, 2024
Conestoga province attestation letter is expected,. please anyone know about
Who are exempt from PAL?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Conestoga province attestation letter is expected,. please anyone know about
Who are exempt from PAL?
Masters/PhD students exempted. Ask school if they have applied for your PAL. Province just announced process and focusing on healthcare, trades, French. Contestoga has the most international students so expect their PAL approvals to decrease.

wandex

Apr 2, 2024
Thanks for quick reply..
student applied for graduate certificate (post graduate)
Exempted from PAL

wandex

Apr 2, 2024
If you received study permit last year, then what is purpose of your post. Gave no context about when you got permit.
I haven't got study permit yet.,but acceptance letter.,which is fall intake September 2024.I have paid tuition deposit in january 2024.
Now am expecting PAL in order to apply for my study permit at Conestoga.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I haven't got study permit yet.,but acceptance letter.,which is fall intake September 2024.I have paid tuition deposit in january 2024.
Now am expecting PAL in order to apply for my study permit at Conestoga.
So when did you apply for study permit? You said you got acceptance letter in December. You have to post all your timelines. Assume you can show proof of funds, and have paid first year.

Wallex

Apr 5, 2024
I have paid my full tuition fees, and i'm waiting for the attestation letter. Is there any criteria for the issuance of the attestation letter?

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
I have paid my full tuition fees, and i'm waiting for the attestation letter. Is there any criteria for the issuance of the attestation letter?
It varies by college, some may ask you for a specific deposit, others may ask you for the full first semester fees. You will need to check with your college what are their conditions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They have not started the issuance of the PAL, i only wanted to know if there arer any criteria that might give you an edge
Ontario issued a press release to say PALs will be focused on health, trades, tourism and STEM programs. 96% of PALs will go to public DLI (no allocation to career colleges).

Wallex

Apr 5, 2024
Ontario issued a press release to say PALs will be focused on health, trades, tourism and STEM programs. 96% of PALs will go to public DLI (no allocation to career colleges).
Your right my course is Personal support worker do i have a chance....all tution have been paid

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Your right my course is Personal support worker do i have a chance....all tution have been paid
Honestly cannot tell you. No one on the forum attending an Ontario school has posted about receiving a letter yet. Your program is in healthcare but your school is blacklisted and receiving few allotments..