+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia Fall 2013

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah you can actually do that Ryerson and Concordia have such system where you may apply for more than one department don't know about Newfoundland. You can mail the graduate admissions department. It's not considered bad if you apply for more than one department neither it will create bad impression
Of your profile unless you apply to mechanical and international business managemtn which may raise eyebrows.

muhammad saqib

Jun 3, 2010
HI ALL ,
I got admission in Concordia fall 2013 in information system security.Yesterday i fill online application for CAQ .I just want to know that either i need to send finical statement with my CAQ application as in online form it is not applicable and also in Check list no such thing is mentioned.But someone told me that i need to send bank statement also with application.kindly guide me.

Regards
Yousaf

krishnaboopathyj

Nov 22, 2012
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
After getting an admission in concordia for M.Eng course, is it possible to transfer my course to M.A.Sc

Regards,
Krish

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
muhammad saqib said:
HI ALL ,
I got admission in Concordia fall 2013 in information system security.Yesterday i fill online application for CAQ .I just want to know that either i need to send finical statement with my CAQ application as in online form it is not applicable and also in Check list no such thing is mentioned.But someone told me that i need to send bank statement also with application.kindly guide me.

Regards
Yousaf
no bank statements required for CAQ.....just send what ever is in the check list. also when u send the acceptance letter u need to send original or the one that says for CAQ or something like that. I believe u must have got 3 copies from concordia.....

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@krishnaboopathyj

Same question from my end

@Mead

Once we confirm the seat after paying 250$ ... do I need to send some doc to Univ as a proof of my confirmation ?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
mayank_6 said:
@ krishnaboopathyj

Same question from my end

@ Mead

Once we confirm the seat after paying 250$ ... do I need to send some doc to Univ as a proof of my confirmation ?
no once u confirm and pay $250 thats it....

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
krishnaboopathyj said:
Hi,
After getting an admission in concordia for M.Eng course, is it possible to transfer my course to M.A.Sc

Regards,
Krish
people have done that but u need exceptional academics and need a professor with research who is ready to let u work for him. meaning typically u must have research done in the field he is working in.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I have applied to Concordia University for Meng Software Engineering , My Profile is...

Matric 70%
Intermediate : 66%
BS Software Engineering : 70.77% ( 2.89 / 4.00) CGPA
No IELTS but have English Proficiency letter from Institution I Did my Bachelors.

Guys whats my Chances to Admission in Concordia ? :/

krishnaboopathyj

Nov 22, 2012
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
people have done that but u need exceptional academics and need a professor with research who is ready to let u work for him. meaning typically u must have research done in the field he is working in.
Thanks mead,
My profile is
10th - 86.5
12th - 85.4
UG - 77.7% (Electronics and communication Engineering)
IELTS - 7.5

I am interested with MASc at Concordia... But I am not sure if i Would get in the course...

So wat do u thnk... shud i go for MASc or take up M.Eng program.... Give ur opinion...
Regards,
Krish

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
krishnaboopathyj said:
Thanks mead,
My profile is
10th - 86.5
12th - 85.4
UG - 77.7% (Electronics and communication Engineering)
IELTS - 7.5

I am interested with MASc at Concordia... But I am not sure if i Would get in the course...

So wat do u thnk... shud i go for MASc or take up M.Eng program.... Give ur opinion...
Regards,
Krish
u can apply for MAsc and if they dont like ur profile for MASc they may offer u MEng......

Vinodini

Feb 22, 2013
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Master of Software Engineering at Concordia University.
How many recommendation letters should I need to provide? Is it enough to provide 2 recommendation letters?
Should it be faxed from referees to Concordia or will they accept recommendation letters in sealed covers?
How many words should Letter of intent contain?

Thanks,
T.Vinodini

navigill20

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was acccepted for fall 2013 Soft engineering program. Its confirmation date is 1st april, but im waiting for other universities. What should I do? please suggest!

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vinodini said:
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Master of Software Engineering at Concordia University.
How many recommendation letters should I need to provide? Is it enough to provide 2 recommendation letters?
Should it be faxed from referees to Concordia or will they accept recommendation letters in sealed covers?
How many words should Letter of intent contain?

Thanks,
T.Vinodini
You MUST send 3 recommendation letters. Only official hard copies are accepted. Must me sealed and signed at the flap of the envelope by your refrees. SOPs should have 500-600 words mostly.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@Navigill20

For me also, Confirmation Date is 1st April . I am also awaiting the response of other Univ - Ottawa and alberta

Which univ u have applied to else and what is your program in Concordia....