mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I am wondering and not getting that when should i take my next step to apply for Loan and CAQ... Can I do it in parallel but for Loan I am waiting for LOA and expecting till 10th April ( as stated on the confirmation mail that LOA would take 2 months to reach and I got this mail on 8th Feb ).

As soon as I get the LOA, I will proceed to LOA and CAQ in parallel. Both would take around 25 days.

Is this approach fine ????

Mani cheema

Feb 7, 2013
Hi every one...i also admitted in may 2013 batch for m.engg in concordia univ...can anyone tel me how long it wil take for CAQ and visa

taha sheikh

Aug 18, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
LANDED..........
under consideration
Mani cheema said:
Hi every one...i also admitted in may 2013 batch for m.engg in concordia univ...can anyone tel me how long it wil take for CAQ and visa
regarding the caq ....it takes around a week or so and as far as visa is concerned, it depends upon ur profile!

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People, I got declined by Dalhousie..Since i've got accepted to Concordia, I'm left with two options, Concordia and Ryerson.. Has anybody applied to RYERSON? How does it fare against Concordia. What should I do? Wait for Ryerson's or take Concordia. Guys Please Help

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani cheema said:
What program?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@Vish92

What is the deadline date for you to confirm the seat in both the Univ...

Ryerson- Program Name ?
Dalhousie - Which program ??

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
mayank_6 said:
I am wondering and not getting that when should i take my next step to apply for Loan and CAQ... Can I do it in parallel but for Loan I am waiting for LOA and expecting till 10th April ( as stated on the confirmation mail that LOA would take 2 months to reach and I got this mail on 8th Feb ).

As soon as I get the LOA, I will proceed to LOA and CAQ in parallel. Both would take around 25 days.

Is this approach fine ????
Still my this query need to get resolved ....

vish92

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayank_6 said:
@ Vish92

What is the deadline date for you to confirm the seat in both the Univ...

Ryerson- Program Name ?
Dalhousie - Which program ??
Deadline to confirm my place @ concordia is march 31st. I'm yet to receive any news from Ryerson, applied for M.eng mechanical specializing in Industrial Engineering. I need to know which is better, Ryerson or Concordia.

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani cheema said:
Great! I guess I am the only one waiting for a decision now. Fingers crossed. Ryerson and Concordia both are good
Mayank: you can do both loan and CAQ in parallel on fact if I not wrong hdfc provides loan without letter of acceptance I mean they need loa later. The approach is fine. Good to go. I am now getting nervous as the decision hasn't been made.

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
vish92 said:
Deadline to confirm my place @ concordia is march 31st. I'm yet to receive any news from Ryerson, applied for M.eng mechanical specializing in Industrial Engineering. I need to know which is better, Ryerson or Concordia.
I don't about Concordia but Ryerson being the downtown Toronto gives you a much easier chance to land a part time or full time job. Just yesterday. my uncle needed a computer assistant and got a ryerson student hired that day

Manpreet_rieit

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Just today I have received an Email which contains list of courses and deferral Docs and details about uptil when we need to finalize our courses and also cancel any course if we want to. Don't know if this is called letter of acceptance or what ??

I have applied for Fall 2013 MEng Eletrical & Computer Science - 2 years course

I have also received an offer from Dalhousie for MACS - 1 year course.

Please suggest the what needs to be done next for Concordia. I have been reading about CAQ n all... but could someone please list down a step-by-step approch for this.

Also, Should I consider DAL or Concordia ??? Any suggestions ?

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't comment on the first part of your question as I haven't received decision yet. But I Concordia is better than dalhousie in my opinion.
Manpreet_rieit said:
Hi all,

Just today I have received an Email which contains list of courses and deferral Docs and details about uptil when we need to finalize our courses and also cancel any course if we want to. Don't know if this is called letter of acceptance or what ??

I have applied for Fall 2013 MEng Eletrical & Computer Science - 2 years course

I have also received an offer from Dalhousie for MACS - 1 year course.

Please suggest the what needs to be done next for Concordia. I have been reading about CAQ n all... but could someone please list down a step-by-step approch for this.

Also, Should I consider DAL or Concordia ??? Any suggestions ?

Manpreet_rieit

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And a suggestion for my friend who is confused b/w Concordia & Rayerson.

Go for Rayerson buddy.... It is better than concordia in Reputation, Ranking, Location etc. So no doubt in that. I would have gone for Rayerson. 8)

kismail96

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,
I intend to apply for admission in Concordia, MEng Mechanical.
What are the prospects of admission with this profile?
BEng Mechanical 68.81% (Year of Passing 2007) UET Taxila
IELTS 7 (6 in reading, rest all modules 7 or above)
Work Experience 5 Years Oil & Gas
And, Is there anyone applying to the same discipline as mine?

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kismail96 said:
Hi friends,
I intend to apply for admission in Concordia, MEng Mechanical.
What are the prospects of admission with this profile?
BEng Mechanical 68.81% (Year of Passing 2007) UET Taxila
IELTS 7 (6 in reading, rest all modules 7 or above)
Work Experience 5 Years Oil & Gas
And, Is there anyone applying to the same discipline as mine?
Very good chance. You're late a bit but Concordia will transfer you to another term if that can cause delay in visa. They have continuous admission process so it won't be much of trouble. As you're working you can continue work for some more time if you hey admission in other term.