+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia 2019 - winter

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
hi bro, i have also applied for M.Eng in Civil Engineering for January 2019 intake. Can you please share your profile and when did you apply for the program?
Do you know what exactly the fees for masters in civil engineering is?

Hrmn4

Sep 20, 2018
No i waiting for offer letter but my portal shows " Congratulation, you have got conditionally admission and soon you will receive you offer ".
Hey. Could u please give your whatsapp nmbr. I have some doubts regarding application process.....

kushaltopnani

Sep 29, 2018
hello Mariana,
I faced the same problem regarding supervisors [ no one answered me ].
the admission office proposed to me to change my program type from MASc to MEng because I couldn't find a supervisor, i accepted the offer and my application status is still "At your request, we have changed your program. You will be notified of the decision once your file has been assessed".
hopefully we will get the decisions soon
Best regards,
Hello,
Have you received your decision yet?

nnenna26

Sep 10, 2018
guys I just got my admission into Meng Electrical Electronics Engineering....hurray!!!....I guess the real works starts now. I have not gotten the official offer of admission mail from them though. Does anyone know how long this would take for them to send it to my mail or do I have to pay confirmation fees before sending it to my mail.

Thanks guys...I pray we all get accepted.

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
guys I just got my admission into Meng Electrical Electronics Engineering....hurray!!!....I guess the real works starts now. I have not gotten the official offer of admission mail from them though. Does anyone know how long this would take for them to send it to my mail or do I have to pay confirmation fees before sending it to my mail.

Wow congratulations!!!!! We await ours patiently

nandu9596

Sep 8, 2018

one week +/- 1 or 2 days