+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Guide to Annamalai University Distance Postgraduate Diploma Admission and ECA

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had recently written to them and they responded as below. Seems like they don't know about the electronic process and still rely on hard copies.

FOR GETTING TRANSCRIPT

As per our University procedure, for getting Transcript we attest photocopies of the Mark Sheets and Degree Certificate ( sent by you to COE, AU). Along with the attested copies we will issue a letter by mentioning information such as programme of study, duration of study, class obtained by the student and Medium of instruction.

For issuing Transcript the candidates are requested to pay 75 US $ dollars (by calculating current value of US dollar in the market). Please send a requisition letter (mention specifically that whether you need medium of instruction letter) along with Hard copies of your certificates, filled in WES form to "The Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002". Further, you are requested to mention the complete postal address to which it has to be dispatched.
They send the transcripts to WES electronically. But you still have to send them hard copies of the documents.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
They send the transcripts to WES electronically. But you still have to send them hard copies of the documents.
Thanks for the info. I really don't get it though why a physical copy is required. They should be able to extract a copy very easily from their system?(infact even more secure to avoid any tampering of documents). Absolutely happy to pay for the cost of print out if that's what it is about ?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the info. I really don't get it though why a physical copy is required. They should be able to extract a copy very easily from their system?(infact even more secure to avoid any tampering of documents). Absolutely happy to pay for the cost of print out if that's what it is about ?
They attest the photocopies of the original documents (that have been sent to you). Nevertheless, if mailing them the hardcopies is an issue for you, you can contact them and see if emailing them scans would suffice or not.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
They attest the photocopies of the original documents (that have been sent to you). Nevertheless, if mailing them the hardcopies is an issue for you, you can contact them and see if emailing them scans would suffice or not.
I am still waiting for the hard copies. They said it will take upto 3 months to issue a provisional certificate. This is when I told them, why dont they just make a copy themselves once they have it ready and send it. They said no, they will ship it to me and then I send it back to them by POST. Makes zero sense ! I even told them ill pay double the price to make it faster and for the inconvenience they have to go through. But no response.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am still waiting for the hard copies. They said it will take upto 3 months to issue a provisional certificate. This is when I told them, why dont they just make a copy themselves once they have it ready and send it. They said no, they will ship it to me and then I send it back to them by POST. Makes zero sense ! I even told them ill pay double the price to make it faster and for the inconvenience they have to go through. But no response.
Well, in that case you will just have to wait like everyone else.

Memehul

Jul 18, 2021
please if any one can help
i have done advance diploma in interior design 2 years from INIFD, affiliate from Annamalai University,how i can valuate it from wes as it shows this course but which head i have to choose
1) University education (pg )
but it is not pg course
2) non University pg
pls any1 can help
how to do wes ,ininfd assured me! wes valuate it as course and University is present in wes site but i am confused what to choose
Please call me urgently

nikhil@14

Jul 31, 2021
Hey @aditya9787
Thanks for the detailed information, But i have a query
I am Planning to enroll in a distance MBA degree from Annamalai university, My question is am not able to find that is it ugc deb approved for this year.
and for eca will i get a Master degree? or from which organisation WES/IQAS?CES

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey @aditya9787
Thanks for the detailed information, But i have a query
I am Planning to enroll in a distance MBA degree from Annamalai university, My question is am not able to find that is it ugc deb approved for this year.
and for eca will i get a Master degree? or from which organisation WES/IQAS?CES
I'm not sure about recognition this year but only CES recognizes distance MBA from Annamalai as Masters.

nikhil@14

Jul 31, 2021
I'm not sure about recognition this year but only CES recognizes distance MBA from Annamalai as Masters.
Thanks, But ICES recognized only UGC and DEB university, Thats my only concern and I am not able to find solution kindly guide me, as last date to apply is near

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Hi has anyone recently gone through Annamalai for issue of transcripts to WES? How long will they take once they receive the hard copies of the documents. Since the documents I believe are now sent electronically will they still send back for reconfirmation or it is will go through in first try?

Petroholic

Oct 27, 2020
Guide updated for Academic year 2019-20 (May 2020 Exams)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW STUDENTS (MAY 2020)
: Annamalai's NAAC 'A' accreditation is expiring in Dec 2019. UGC has changed the criteria for universities offering distance education to receive 'A' and it affects few universities including annamalai. There is a civil case pending in court regarding the same. I spoke to someone at annamalai. They said they have already applied for renewal of NAAC. Either way, DDE is valid till academic session 19-20 as per court order. So there is no issue taking admission for may 2020 exams.

NAAC list : https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naac.gov.in%2Fimages%2Fdocs%2FACCREDITATION_STATUS%2FInstitutions-accredited-by-NAAC-whose-accreditation-period-is-valid-as-on-May-2019.xls
Court Order : https://www.shiksha.com/articles/hc-reprieve-to-annamalai-university-can-continue-to-offer-open-and-distance-education-blogId-17551

Study Material: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SHoCl4rQYLxm5nW5zWGUagpUmE_q3KnA

This guide will be updated periodically as new information comes in.

UPDATES
  • Admission for Academic Session 19-20 is now open. This means your exams will be in May 2020 (Dec 2020 if you miss or fail any of the courses).
  • May 2019 results are declared - https://www.coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde_results.php
  • Marksheet and Provisional Diploma can be directly collected from university for the next few days. You can immediately apply for transcripts and the process can be completed on the same day for WES and by next day for CES.
  • December 2019 / May 2020 DDE Examinations will be conducted only for the students who have cleared all tuition fees. Students will not be permitted to register for Examinations with dues - Director, DDE
Proof Of Evaluation Report

STEP 1 – COURSE SELECTION
  • Go to http://audde.in/mainpgdipprg.php
  • Go through the available programmes and select the one you would like to do. Note that some programs have compulsory attendance during PCP (Personal Contact Programme). You can check where PCP will happen from http://audde.in/pcpgen.php Some courses also have compulsory viva and project work.
The following courses do not require you to attend PCP :

P.G. DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN BANKING & INSURANCE
P.G. DIPLOMA IN FINANCE & TAXATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ADVERTISING & SALESMANSHIP
P.G. DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN RETAILING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PARENTAL EDUCATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ADULT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ADVERTISING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC RELATIONS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
P.G. DIPLOMA IN SOFTWARE MARKETING
P.G. DIPLOMA IN FOREIGN TRADE
P.G. DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
P.G. DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RIGHTS
P.G. DIPLOMA IN N.G.O. MANAGEMENT
P.G. DIPLOMA IN RURAL STUDIES
P.G. DIPLOMA IN SOCIOLOGY OF HEALTH
  • Note down the Code of your desired course.
STEP 2 – ONLINE FORM
  • Go to http://audde.in/onlineappnewbox.php
  • Fill up the form with the information from STEP 1.
  • Click on continue.
  • Click on pay online.
  • Select payment mode and pay Rs. 100.
  • After the payment, you will get a pdf form in the browser with your unique Application No. printed in red.
  • Save the form and take a couple of printouts.
STEP 3 – SPOT ADMISSION PROCESS
  1. 10th and 12th Marksheets (original and photocopy)
  2. Graduation marksheet (original and photocopy)
  3. Community certificate (only if you are SC/ST)
  4. Application form
  5. 3 Passport Size photos
  • Someone at the centre will check the originals and attest the photocopies.
  • Fill up the form. They will help you if you have any doubts.
  • While you are filling up the form, ask your friend to go to a cybercafe and go to http://audde.in/feesnewadmnbox.php
  • Fill up the information as per STEP 1 and STEP 2. Installment 1. The amount should show 3800.
  • After you pay the amount, take a printout of the receipt.
  • Give the receipt printout to the centre.
  • They will give you an acknowledgment receipt and a paper identity card.
  • Whole process should take approx. 30 mins.
  • You will receive your enrollment number in approx. 30 days and study material and books in approx. 60 days.
  • After few days, you can check your admission confirmation by going to http://audde.in/admnsliplogin.php and entering your application no. and date of birth.
STEP 3A - ADMISSION THROUGH POST

If the applicant's place is not near any of the Study/Information Centres, the filled-in application may be sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002 along with the same documents list from STEP 3.

For details, read the instructions on the last page of your application form.

Hi Aditya

I had consulted you regarding PGDBA course in post no. 43 of this thread.
Thanks a lot, I have recently given the may 2021 exams ( held on 6th-9th August )

I plan to go to the university and get the WES done as soon as the results are announced. How long should I wait for the results?
I think last year the exams took place in september and results [were announced in october.

I know there isn't any fixed date but I have to ask because it is very hard to contact Annamalai University.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Aditya

I had consulted you regarding PGDBA course in post no. 43 of this thread.
Thanks a lot, I have recently given the may 2021 exams ( held on 6th-9th August )

I plan to go to the university and get the WES done as soon as the results are announced. How long should I wait for the results?
I think last year the exams took place in september and results [were announced in october.

I know there isn't any fixed date but I have to ask because it is very hard to contact Annamalai University.
Please join the whatsapp group to stay updated.