+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Guide to Annamalai University Distance Postgraduate Diploma Admission and ECA

Petroholic

Oct 27, 2020
Links in my signature.
Hi Aditya

I am already a part of 2020-21 whatsapp group and telegram group.
However, nothing is posted on the same regarding expected results for 2020-21 batch of PGDBA. ( August 2021 final exams.

Another problem is there is no contact with the university. There are so many telephone numbers on Annamalai university site but noone picks the calls.

Can you give a phone number ? Or some other solution?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Aditya

I am already a part of 2020-21 whatsapp group and telegram group.
However, nothing is posted on the same regarding expected results for 2020-21 batch of PGDBA. ( August 2021 final exams.

Another problem is there is no contact with the university. There are so many telephone numbers on Annamalai university site but noone picks the calls.

Can you give a phone number ? Or some other solution?
None of the numbers work. Only way to contact them is through email. Results are usually posted about 3 months after the exams.

Yashubham

Oct 12, 2021
Hi @aditya9787
I am 2014 graduate in engineering with 7 years of experience in IT. I have low CRS score, so I am planning to enrol in PGDCA distance course by ANNAMALAI. Upon checking in WES equivalency tool, it says equivalent to masters.
1. Should I go for it in session 2021-22?
2. Will it be recognized by WES?
3. How many points will be added to my CRS if it gets recognised by WES?
4. Is it possible to connect to you over email or phone?

Please help.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi @aditya9787
I am 2014 graduate in engineering with 7 years of experience in IT. I have low CRS score, so I am planning to enrol in PGDCA distance course by ANNAMALAI. Upon checking in WES equivalency tool, it says equivalent to masters.
1. Should I go for it in session 2021-22?
2. Will it be recognized by WES?
3. How many points will be added to my CRS if it gets recognised by WES?
4. Is it possible to connect to you over email or phone?

Please help.
PGDCA from Annamalai is not equal to masters. It will be recognized as 1 yr PGD by WES. You will get points for'2 or more' degrees.

Petroholic

Oct 27, 2020
Guys, can the 1 year PGDBA is considered as masters as any evaluation agency ? ( Like WES considers as two or more degrees )

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Distance MBA from Annamalai is no longer evaluated by CES. Earlier only CES evaluated it as masters degree and WES evaluated it as 1 year diploma.

Petroholic

Oct 27, 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Distance MBA from Annamalai is no longer evaluated by CES. Earlier only CES evaluated it as masters degree and WES evaluated it as 1 year diploma.

Any idea about Post Graduate Diploma in Business administration (PGDBA)-distance mode. Hope it is still bieng evaluated as a diploma ?

Also, 2021 batch result came out on 22nd october. It has been two weeks but I am not able to contact Annamalai for verifying whether they have the transcripts/provisional degree prepared for WES. I have to take a flight from Delhi. What do you suggest, when should I go over there ?

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any idea about Post Graduate Diploma in Business administration (PGDBA)-distance mode. Hope it is still bieng evaluated as a diploma ?

Also, 2021 batch result came out on 22nd october. It has been two weeks but I am not able to contact Annamalai for verifying whether they have the transcripts/provisional degree prepared for WES. I have to take a flight from Delhi. What do you suggest, when should I go over there ?
No impact on diplomas afaik.

It takes about 2 months for them to post the provisional and marksheet. However, you can get it same day if you visit the campus. Pre-covid it was available 2 weeks after results. Not sure about now so call them before going.

Yashubham

Oct 12, 2021
I am going to take admission distance PGDCA this month in Annamalai and the course will get completed in May- 2022. Will it be recognized by WES for this session?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
@aditya9787 I'd like to take a moment to thank you for supporting a huge community of folks who are trying to make it through the PR process by boosting their CRS, doing the PG Diploma courses. I'm one of the candidates who benefited from your guidance, completed the PG Diploma from Annamalai University and got through the process ...

I got my PPR few days ago! Thank you again ... keep doing the good work !!

Petroholic

Oct 27, 2020
@aditya9787 I'd like to take a moment to thank you for supporting a huge community of folks who are trying to make it through the PR process by boosting their CRS, doing the PG Diploma courses. I'm one of the candidates who benefited from your guidance, completed the PG Diploma from Annamalai University and got through the process ...

I got my PPR few days ago! Thank you again ... keep doing the good work !!
Congratulations. May we know which PNP and what was your profile.

I am stuck at CRS 455 and now taking the study route.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Congratulations. May we know which PNP and what was your profile.

I am stuck at CRS 455 and now taking the study route.
I took OINP route. My timeline is there in my signature.

I'd suggest you to do a one year PG Diploma to increase CRS and get an NOI somehow from OINP to get through the process, given the fact that FSW draws have been suspended now for more than a year and when it resumes, the cutoff would be around 490 or 500.

ellieneal

Feb 1, 2022
Can anyone tell me the process of applying for MBA at annamalai university ?
I live in canada and I paid the fees and got my application form
But what's next ?